Love ranch? You can now buy it by the keg.
Preloaded with what they consider "a year's worth" of the creamy sauce, it's the flawless gift for the person in your life who puts ranch on literally everything.
Liberia's Supreme Court suspends Weah-Boaki vote
Boakai is accusing the president of interfering in the October election by holding private meetings with election magistrates. However, observers from the Carter centre and the E.U say they saw no major problems with the first-round vote.
The site says the key is lined with a special, FDA-approved coating that will keep the ranch tasting fresh.
Hidden Valley has announced a line of holiday gifts. The festive products also include a ranch fountain. The keg stands at 10 inches tall and will hold a year supply of the dressing.
Customers who want it under the Christmas tree this year can pre-order it now with shipping beginning on December 1. From ornaments to slippers and ugly sweaters, you can complete your holiday shopping in just a few clicks.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB will be shut down for 'several weeks'
- FOX Is in Talks to Sell Most Assets to Disney
- American woman wins NYC Marathon for 1st time in 40 years
- Broadcom proposes $130 billion deal to buy Qualcomm
- Z slams Meek Mill's 'heavy handed' prison sentence
- Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- In Dropping David Luiz, Antonio Conte Sends Strong Message to Chelsea Roster
- The Milwaukee Bucks Just Added Eric Bledsoe
- Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa as vice president
- Who are the rich and famous in the Paradise Papers?