The new feature expands on Google showing consumers looking to change their oil and get their hair cut how busy local businesses typically are.
The search giant debuted a new tool on Tuesday that lets people see the wait times at nearby restaurants.
Rams Rout Hapless Giants, 51-17, in Rainy Game at the Meadowlands
Goff threw a pass for a touchdown to Tyler Higbee on the play. "Obviously, we had some big turnovers in the first half". But a NY missed field goal as time expired in the second quarter kept the Rams with a 27-10 lead at halftime.
FoodAndWine.com is also reporting Google will add similar functionality for wait times at grocery stores to help avoid the most congested supermarkets when picking up turkey and stuffing. All of these wait time estimates are extracted from anonymized historical data. There you'll see the estimated wait time at that very moment.
Google says that this feature will soon launch for both Search and Maps, so it sounds like there's a little bit of a wait left (which is kind of ironic given the subject matter of this update).
For over a couple of years now, Google has been leveraging data from Google Maps' install base to deliver these sorts of insights. And by tapping on any of the hour bars, you'll see the estimated wait for that time period. The information will be available for almost 1 million sit-down restaurants around the globe.
- USA and Turkey resume processing some visas after spat
- Salah Hits Brace, Oxlade Bags First Goal As Liverpool Hammer West Ham
- TCU lockdown lifted after shot fired on campus
- U.S. citizen held in Zimbabwe for insulting Mugabe
- US Senator Rand Paul assaulted by neighbour
- Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa as vice president
- Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russian Federation trip
- Netflix subscribers targeted in yet another email scam
- Spartans Felton Davis makes incredible touchdown catch vs. Penn State
- Researchers Give iPhone X The Worst-Ever Score For Durability