Diesel registrations fall by 30% in October
Year-to-date, the overall market is down 4.6% on 2016 levels, with 2,224,603 cars registered in the first 10 months. The UK new auto market saw another month of decline - and is down year-on-year - on the back of poor diesel sales.
- Liberia's Supreme Court suspends Weah-Boaki vote
- Several Killed as Gunman Opens Fire in Texas Church
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB will be shut down for 'several weeks'
- Researchers Give iPhone X The Worst-Ever Score For Durability
- Ground Invasion Only Way to Secure N.Korean Nukes, Says Pentagon
- Waymo is taking the next step in the driverless auto evolution
- Who are the rich and famous in the Paradise Papers?
- Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- FOX Is in Talks to Sell Most Assets to Disney
- Broadcom proposes $130 billion deal to buy Qualcomm