Los Angeles Rams' Jared Goff (16) looks to pass during the first half of an NFL football game as New York Giants' Dalvin Tomlinson (94) closes in Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017, in East Rutherford, N.J. Goff threw a pass for a touchdown to Tyler Higbee on the play. "Obviously, we had some big turnovers in the first half". Seeking only some field position, Goff completed a short pass to receiver Robert Woods, but some bad coverage by the Giants allowed Woods to run 52 yards, essentially untouched, for a touchdown and a 17-7 lead.
Giants quarterback Eli Manning, center, reacts after he is forced to call a timeout early in the first quarter against the Rams at MetLife Stadium on November 5, 2017. Manning finished 20-of-36 passing for 220 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. The defeat was the third in as many home games this season for the Giants, who have allowed at least 24 points in each of their last five losses. Goff left the game in the fourth quarter having thrown for 311 yards and four TDs.
The takeaways and points started early, when defensive tackle Aaron Donald recorded a strip-sack of quarterback Eli Manning on the game's first drive. But a NY missed field goal as time expired in the second quarter kept the Rams with a 27-10 lead at halftime. Last November, they scored a total of 50 points in four games. He followed that with a nine-yard run to set the Rams up well in the red zone.
Overwatch's Next Map Is Blizzard World, A Tribute To Blizzard Games
There were three huge announcements given for Overwatch at BlizzCon , Blizzard Entertainment's yearly conference, this year. There's no release date set for the latest Overwatch hero yet, though it's likely she'll arrive with the Blizzard World map.
The Giants allowed plays of 35 or more yards to six different players, none longer than Goff's 67-yard touchdown pass to Sammy Watkins.
At that point, the Rams were up 48-10.
The Giants turned the ball over three times against the Rams, all of which came in the first half. He was relieved by Geno Smith in the final minutes of the game. Woods got open on a shallow crossing route and Goff found him on 2nd-and-goal for a four-yard touchdown.
- Guru Nanak Birthday, Guru Nanak Jayanti Date, timing and significance
- Spartans Felton Davis makes incredible touchdown catch vs. Penn State
- Several Killed as Gunman Opens Fire in Texas Church
- American woman wins NYC Marathon for 1st time in 40 years
- Starcraft 2 will go free-to-play later this month
- What Gamers Can Expect from the Future of the World of Warcraft
- Did Sessions mislead Congress about his interactions with Russian Federation ?
- US Senator Rand Paul assaulted by neighbour
- Constitution bench to hear individual pleas on old currency, says SC
- Twitter Employee Deactivates Trump's Account on Last Day