JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Cincinnati Bengals receiver A.J.
Green put the Ramsey in a chokehold and tossed him before unwisely throwing punches at the Jaguars defender's helmeted head.
US Senator Rand Paul assaulted by neighbour
His communications director released a statement, saying the senator was "blind-sided" by his attacker. A man has been arrested and charged with assaulting and injuring U.S.
Both players received personal foul penalties and were ejected. He was also ejected in last year's game against Oakland after he got into a post-play scuffle with Raiders receiver Johnny Holton. Bortles completed six of nine passes on the drive for 58 yards, and Ivory rushed three times for 24 yards. But that's not Green's game, which is why the episode was so surprising, especially for those who cover the team. It speaks volumes when former TNA Tag Team Champion and Bengals corner and kick returner Adam "Pacman" Jones sees a fight and is like "nah, I'll sit this one out".
However, it was clear from the start that Ramsey and Green were getting under each other's skin, as they were jawing back and forth during the entire first half. According to a report from ESPN's Field Yates, the violation of team rules occurred when the rookie skipped a team photo, a meeting and treatment earlier in the week.
- Guru Nanak Birthday, Guru Nanak Jayanti Date, timing and significance
- Netflix Makes Decision About 'House of Cards' Star Kevin Spacey
- Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russian Federation trip
- Sacked Catalan leader, four former aides turn themselves in to Belgian Police
- Twitter Employee Deactivates Trump's Account on Last Day
- Spartans Felton Davis makes incredible touchdown catch vs. Penn State
- Did Sessions mislead Congress about his interactions with Russian Federation ?
- Mobile, Sprint call off merger attempt
- Salah Hits Brace, Oxlade Bags First Goal As Liverpool Hammer West Ham
- Three Shot At Uptown Starbucks: Boy, 12, Wounded, Man Dead