Except, Penn State did get the stop earlier in the drive.
Lewerke, a first-year starter, finished the day 33 of 56 with 400 yards as he gashed the Nittany Lions all day long.
Uber, Lyft ban far-right activist for anti-Muslim rant
In this interpretation of the Shakespeare play, the assassinated Roman dictator resembled Donald Trump and had a Slovenian wife. The Verge goes on to point out that this isn't the first time that the two companies have banned far-right agitators.
Michigan State officials project that the game won't resume until 4:15 p.m., although that is not an official time for a restart. It's the second consecutive week with a loss for the Nittany Lions, who fell by just a single point to Ohio State, before losing by a field goal as the clock struck zeroes on Saturday. The Spartans turned the ball over on downs before knotting the score on their next drive. On a fourth down just outside field goal range, Tariq Castro-Fields made what looked to be a game saving pass breakup.
Coach James Franklin, who has helped pull Penn State back into the national conversation during the last two seasons, has now had 10 opportunities to beat a ranked opponent on the road in his head-coaching career.
Dowell came up with his second interception of the game and third overall for the Spartans, but Penn State responded by picking off Lewerke for the first time.
"Our policy here is: Lightning 20 miles out, we put up the announcement to voluntarily leave the stadium, 15 miles out, we take the teams off the field and clear the stadium", said Greg Ianni, Michigan State's deputy athletic director. Both were injured in last week's 39-38 loss to Ohio State and didn't dress on Saturday.
- Spanish court orders detention of 8 former Catalan ministers
- Evra suspended after scuffle with home fan, to be disciplined
- Saudi Arabia intercepts missile targeting Riyadh airport
- Overwatch's Next Map Is Blizzard World, A Tribute To Blizzard Games
- Tammy Abraham, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Joe Gomez handed maiden England call-ups
- Three Shot At Uptown Starbucks: Boy, 12, Wounded, Man Dead
- Explosion spews hot ash over workers at India power plant, kills 26
- Harvey Weinstein scandal: NY police building case to arrest Weinstein
- What you need to know about the ACA this enrollment period
- Iraqi Forces Enter al-Qaim in 'Last Big Fight' against ISIS