Pretty much everyone in the off-road industry has been patiently awaiting the arrival of the next generation Jeep Wrangler. As per a leaked order guide, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited would be offered in three grades: Sport, Sahara and Rubicon. We have yet to see a detailed look of the Wrangler's rear but it appears that the taillights have been given a once over as well for the 2018 model. Of course, the Wrangler will come with the latest, most advanced version of Jeep's four-wheel-drive system.
Other details about the 2018 Wrangler are still kept under wraps, but the brand did mention it will have new technologies in play.
Why Robert Rodriguez Actually Cast Rose McGowan In Grindhouse
Incensed at what I heard, I told Rose that she was not blacklisted from MY movies and that Harvey couldn't tell me who to cast. She adds that before all of this, a woman who accused Weinstein of raping her wouldn't have been taken seriously.
What has been confirmed about the new Jeep is that there will be over 200 accessories to go with it, available from MOPAR.
As with the current-generation Wrangler, the 2018 vehicle will get both two and four-door variants.
We'll know more on November 29th at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Aerodynamics will be improved and there will be "a convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists, even more open-air freedom, and dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations". The current generation JK Series Wrangler, which has been around for a decade, remains one of the most popular SUVs in the U.S. with more than 163,000 sold so far this year. Jeep is just offering some vague details about more fuel-efficient powertrains, more open-air options, and more safety features.
- NYPD says one person in custody after reported of gunfire in Manhattan
- NBC5 Forecast: Sunshine Today, Rain for Halloween
- Iran says to continue developing ballistic missiles
- Dolphins trade Jay Ajayi to Eagles for draft pick
- Nintendo is Releasing a Legend of Zelda-themed 2DS for Black Friday
- Kaiser receives top safety ranking for Modesto location
- Trump's transgender military ban just got shut down
- Sony's Aibo robot dog is back and smarter than ever
- India post daunting score vs New Zealand in 3rd ODI
- Broncos coach mulling a change at quarterback