The song tells his fans to either choose him or choose Trump, while warning that The Donald was a "kamikaze" who was set to lead the United States into "a nuclear holocaust".
At the end of the "rap", Meyers threw up a middle finger at Trump supporters, much like Eminem said "fuck you" at the end of his freestyle.
James Corden also imagined Trump's rap-response to Eminem's diss track, which borrowed from "The Real Slim Shady".
Jimmy Kimmel also addressed Eminem's political moment on Jimmy Kimmel Live! saying, "It was very well done, he even found a way to rhyme the word 'orange, ' which previously had been thought impossible. Trump is so pissed he just revoked Dr. Dre's medical license".
Diamondbacks Station Police On Horses To Guard Pool At Chase Field
Yu Darvish struck out seven batters while holding the Diamondbacks to one run over five-plus frames in Monday's NLDS Game 3 win. But our baseball staff at The Comeback originally meant to post some bold predictions before the MLB postseason began.
Although he admitted he wasn't quite as skilled of a rapper, Seth gave it his best shot anyway: "My name is Seth and I'm here to say, if you like Trump then go away", he declared.
He accuses Donald Trump of using some issues, such as his criticism of the National Football League, as a distraction from more urgent and serious problems in other parts of the world.
Colin Kaepernick - who started the demonstrations by "taking a knee" previous year - thanked Eminem for the song's reference to his ongoing protest on Twitter.
"He says "F" Trump supporters.well.we say "F" you back!" He drew a line in the sand.
- Jerry Jones takes part in meeting with players about protest remarks
- Rajasthan Congress passes resolution urging Rahul Gandhi to become party president
- Moving brush fire threatens 1000 homes in Southern California
- Anupam Kher: I'm a very hopeful person!
- Defending champ Hatton leads Dunhill Links by 5
- Jeremy Corbyn: UK jihadist Sally-Anne Jones should have faced trial
- Corker On Trump Lying: 'Everyone Knows He Does It'
- Trump wants 'to compare IQ tests' with Tillerson
- Ophelia becomes remarkable 10th hurricane of season
- In phone call, United Nations chief offers congratulations and support to Palestinian President