Peru host Colombia in a match that could decide the fate of both teams, while Chile face unbeaten Brazil in Sao Paulo.
In the next few hours, Peru's Foreign Affairs Ministry and its Zealand counterpart will start to speed up the visa delivery process, so that Peruvians can make it to Wellington to attend November's World Cup play-off in time.
The Monaco striker told reporters after the game: "We knew what was happening in the other matches, we were playing with the knowledge of the other results and in that moment I tried to transmit that".
"We know that they are going to be two very hard matches", Guerrero, who plays his club football for Brazil's Flamengo, told reporters.
Trump wants 'to compare IQ tests' with Tillerson
Trump on Saturday denied a frayed relationship with Tillerson but said he sometimes wishes Tillerson would be "tougher". Tillerson and Defense Secretary James "Mad Dog" Mattis are scheduled to have lunch with the president on Tuesday.
All Whites coach Anthony Hudson is undaunted by the prospect of facing Peru in November and believes his team has a "serious chance" of progressing to the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation. Let us know in the comments section below!
"But I think that out of all the teams we were looking at, certainly from my point of view, Peru was the team I would've liked to have played".
As most of us who were staying up to watch these fixtures would have been paying closest attention to Messi's performance in Ecuador, it subsequently became clear that one man paying close heed to the permutations and how they suited his country was Radamel Falcao.
Unfortunately for the Chilean side, Brazil's actual team had no such plans, as they took care of business via a 3-0 win at home.
- Ophelia becomes remarkable 10th hurricane of season
- Smoke From Wine Country Wildfires Sickens People 100 Miles Away
- Moving brush fire threatens 1000 homes in Southern California
- In phone call, United Nations chief offers congratulations and support to Palestinian President
- Hillary Clinton 'shocked and appalled' by Weinstein accusations
- Iran to reciprocate USA measures against IRGC: Foreign Minister
- Trump, Trudeau differ on NAFTA talks
- Murphy: Pulling Out Of Iran Deal Makes North Korea Agreement Harder
- Corker On Trump Lying: 'Everyone Knows He Does It'
- Jeremy Corbyn: UK jihadist Sally-Anne Jones should have faced trial