The Reds are ready get once again get tough with the Catalan giants if they launch another £100million bid to prise their Brazilian playmaker away from Anfield in January.
According to El Mundo Deportivo, the attacking midfielder was promised he would be sold in January, although Barcelona still need to find an agreement with Liverpool.
"We are ready to buy Coutinho in the winter market or any player the technical staff request", the Liverpool Echo quotes Grau as saying. What we want is to have the most competitive squad possible.
Kyrgios has everything to succeed: Nadal
But he believes he has finally found his inspiration, something he says is "from me and my family". After losing the first set 6-2, Kyrgios performed impatiently on the court.
"We have the money", Grau said, confirming the club's announcement in July of record income of 708 million euros ($812.8m, Sh81 billion) for 2016/2017 with an after-tax profit of 18m euros.
In the days leading up to the August transfer deadline, Barca coach Ernesto Valverde said he wanted more quality to be added following the sale of Neymar. We are doing things sensibly. "No other teams - not even in the National Basketball Association or the NFL - reach these numbers".
However, there is no indication of what such a bid would be although the report does suggests it would be similar to those lodged during summer, thought to be €110m, of which €80m was paid up front. "The club is on track to hit its target by 2021". "I believe that Barcelona and La Liga have to go hand in hand".
- Bulgaria 0 France 1
- Ranveer Singh Unveils Padmavati Trailer
- Corker On Trump Lying: 'Everyone Knows He Does It'
- U.S. flies strategic bombers over Korean peninsula
- Anupam Kher: I'm a very hopeful person!
- Sylvester Stallone to direct 'Creed 2'
- Wal-Mart promises 35 second in store returns
- Rajoy says Spain will not be divided following vote
- Google uncovers evidence of Russian interference ahead of 2016 United States election
- Jerry Jones takes part in meeting with players about protest remarks