"Recent events have forced the United States government to reassess the commitment of government of Turkey to the security of US mission and personnel", the statement by the mission in Ankara said.
His remarks came three days after the US suspended non-immigrant visa services in Turkey.
Immigrant visa services are for those seeking to live in the United States permanently. It said the measures would apply to e-Visas, visas issued at borders and visas in passports.
The statement also specifically alluded to American citizens applying for visas from within the U.S., and was not clear whether it applied to those applying from other countries.
He said the embassy had been unable to learn the reasons for the arrest of a Turkish staff member last week and or what evidence exists against the employee.
WWE SmackDown 5 Takeaways: AJ Styles Is Moving On
Zayn in classic heel turn style revealed that he did it because he was exhausted of the mediocre rut he was stuck in. A competitive match brought about a new set of challengers for the Usos and for Smackdown in general.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that Turkey is trying to take any measures to release the Crimean Tatars imprisoned by Russian Federation in Crimean territory.
But he said the decision to proceed with the case against the detained consulate worker was one for the Turkish judiciary to take.
An infamous brawl during Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's visit to DC in May led to an indictment charging 19 people, including 15 Turkish security officials, of conspiracy to commit a crime of violence. "I hope the U.S. will revise its decision in this light", Abdulhamit Gul told A Haber television.
"It has huge importance and potential in the context of the continuation of the political dialogue at the highest level between our two countries as well as strengthening political, economic, cultural and overall dialogue and ties", Danilo Vucetic said of the visit, set to start yesterday.
- 'Business as usual:' Mall manager reacts to Sears Canada news
- Hillary Clinton 'shocked and appalled' by Weinstein accusations
- Wal-Mart promises 35 second in store returns
- 'Nothing has changed' between Donald Trump and Rex Tillerson: White House
- Sylvester Stallone to direct 'Creed 2'
- Moving brush fire threatens 1000 homes in Southern California
- Liverpool will let Philippe Coutinho join Barcelona
- Giants' Odell Beckham Jr. to have season-ending surgery on fractured ankle
- Anupam Kher: I'm a very hopeful person!
- Jerry Jones takes part in meeting with players about protest remarks