Tillerson and Defense Secretary James "Mad Dog" Mattis are scheduled to have lunch with the president on Tuesday. If Tillerson has any self-respect left he'll use it as an opportunity to tender his resignation.
"We've made it clear that we hope to resolve this through talks", Tillerson said.
Trump has suggested before that he was eying an executive order that would allow individuals to purchase insurance across state lines through so-called health associations, which Republican Senator Rand Paul has advocated.
Its hard to imagine Tillerson being willing to take much more of this, but other Cabinet members have made their peace with the Sun Kings demand for unctuous deference.
Hillary Clinton 'shocked and appalled' by Weinstein accusations
Taking her new book " What Happened " on the road, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Mondavi Center in UC Davis Monday night. Chastain is among the stars weighing in on the firing of movie mogul Harvey Weinstein from the company he co-founded.
Trump also had harsh words in the interview about Tillerson's work to ease relations with North Korea.
"I'm generally not going to make a lot of the appointments that would normally be-because you don't need them", the President said.
Trump said Tuesday during a meeting with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger that he didn't think he undercut Tillerson with his comment about his intelligence.
Tillerson denied he ever considered resigning at a news conference last week, but did not deny calling the president a moron, instead categorizing the situation as petty. One of the drivers of North Korean fears is their assessment of USA foreign policy practiced on Libya. "I think I'm actually strengthening authority". During the campaign he said he doesn't have to consult generals because he has "a very good brain" and told a rally in SC that he was highly educated and has "the best words". When he said it in July, he first claimed he'd signed more legislation than any other president in his first six months except FDR, who "had a major Depression to handle".
- Defending champ Hatton leads Dunhill Links by 5
- Google uncovers evidence of Russian interference ahead of 2016 United States election
- Who Is Lauren Sivan? Harvey Weinstein Allegedly Masturbated In Front Of Reporter
- Moving brush fire threatens 1000 homes in Southern California
- Diamondbacks Station Police On Horses To Guard Pool At Chase Field
- Giants' Odell Beckham Jr. to have season-ending surgery on fractured ankle
- LSU can feel good again after bounce-back win at Florida
- Nate's Remnants Bring Showers Monday and Monday Night, Some Could be Heavy
- Kyrgios has everything to succeed: Nadal
- Rajoy says Spain will not be divided following vote