The cause of the blaze is not yet known, however, it started in the same area as the first Canyon Fire at the Anaheim-Corona border last month. Other evacuation orders were also issued for residents south of the 91 Freeway and west of the 241 Freeway, north of Nohl Ranch Road and east of Serrano Avenue. On Tuesday, authorities were looking to build containment lines on the eastern edge to keep the fire from spreading into the Cleveland National Forest. At least 24 structures, including homes, have been destroyed as the wildfire spread through Orange County, sending plumes of thick, heavy smoke into the air.
The evacuation shelters and firefighters now have everything they need to combat the fire and aid those affected.
But mandatory evacuations remain in place.
"The fire was fairly inactive last night on the western edge, but was still active on the eastern edge of the fire", Wyatt said. For Anaheim, it is 714-765-4333.
BlackBerry Motion Smartphone Is Now Official
By tasking TCL with manufacturing chores, BlackBerry frees itself to focus on software and enterprise-level security features. As for optics, the smartphone features a 12MP camera on the back with an aperture of f/2.0 backed up by an 8MP selfie shooter.
Residents with large animals were urged to take them to the Orange County Fairgrounds.
"Disney does a good job about creating a happy little magic bubble within its gates so I didn't realise the severity of [the fire] until we got home", user littlegraythread wrote. Understudies that were cleared are now at Canyon High School - two primary schools have been emptied, as indicated by the Associated Press.
Chapman students who live off campus and had to be evacuated are being directed to go to Randall Dining Commons or the Student Union in Argyros Forum for shelter, Ledbetter said.
Around 200 firefighters worked to battle the flames Monday afternoon, but California Fire said it was still not at all contained, according to ABC News.
The 241 Toll Road remains closed until further notice, and dozens of schools in the area remain closed Tuesday.
- LSU can feel good again after bounce-back win at Florida
- Metropolitan Police say London Natural History Museum incident is not terror-related
- Where can I by tickets for The Last Jedi?
- Diamondbacks Station Police On Horses To Guard Pool At Chase Field
- Game ball for week 5 loss to Michigan State
- 'Injured' Mohammad Amir ruled out of Sri Lanka ODIs
- Nate's Remnants Bring Showers Monday and Monday Night, Some Could be Heavy
- Defending champ Hatton leads Dunhill Links by 5
- Rajoy says Spain will not be divided following vote
- ATP Beijing semifinal preview: Rafael Nadal vs Grigor Dimitrov