A bad 2017 season continues to get worse for the Giants.
Eli Manning fumbled on the next play and Los Angeles turned that turnover into a score three plays later.
Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham grabs his leg after suffering an injury.
The Giants lost to the Chargers 27-22, falling to 0-5 on the season. Brandon Marshall was carted off in the second quarter with an ankle injury just moments after Sterling Shepard limped off the field with an ankle injury.
Calm before storm: Trump leaves everyone guessing on N Korea, Iran move
He's now deciding whether to decertify the Iran nuclear deal and also pushing for the denuclearization of North Korea. McMaster, who normally dresses in civilian clothes at the White House , wore his uniform for the meeting.
Marshall was also carted off the field in the second quarter after failing to make a one-handed catch and rolling his left ankle.
OUT: After playing in 84 straight games, Giants DE Olivier Vernon (ankle) was sidelined for the first time in his career.
In the fourth quarter, Beckham went up for a catch before being pulled to the ground and twisting in awkward direction.
Shepard (ankle) was ruled out of Sunday's contest versus the Chargers.
- Two-day national convention of SP to be held in Taj City
- Nursery guard burns six children to death
- Southgate calls for England support
- Bristol bakery raises hundreds of dollars for breast cancer research
- Who Is Lauren Sivan? Harvey Weinstein Allegedly Masturbated In Front Of Reporter
- Erdogan says Turkey backing FSA move on Idlib
- GST Council relief to exporters, small businesses
- LSU can feel good again after bounce-back win at Florida
- This is How Google Built the Pixel 2's 'Best Ever' Camera
- ATP Beijing semifinal preview: Rafael Nadal vs Grigor Dimitrov