Bhuvneshwar gives a big jolt to Aussies.
The visitors lost 7-69 in Ranchi as they limped to 8-118 before weather ended their innings with eight balls remaining.
Jasprit Bumrah (2/17) and Kuldeep Yadav (2/16) headlined the bowling efforts for India. As soon as the rain will finish, the match will start again. The play was resumed after nearly a two-hour delay with India given a revised Duckworth-Lewis-Stern target of 48 from six overs. But Nathan Coulter-Nile got Rohit Sharma and it looked like chasing 48 in six is not a walk in the park. Kuldeep Yadav received the man of the match award for his spell. While the decision makers have a strong case that lasting through a 5 match Test series can become gruelling, the result is a lack of intensity in their other worldwide matches when one of the teams play sans their top players. Australia on the backfoot after Finch's wicket. He concluded by claiming that he was satisfied with his performance.
Over half million Rohingya fled Myanmar, 2000 per day, says UN
An estimated 2,000 refugees are still arriving in Bangladesh every day, according to the International Organisation for Migration. The lawmakers also echoed comments by the U.N.
With Aaron Finch and Glenn Maxwell on the crease, Australia were seen struggling at 8/1 in the first over. I always think about wickets and that's what really matter to me and the team. Captain Virat Kohli has proved his dominance in the last four T20 innings against Australia with the scores like 90, 59, 50 and 82.
He added: "It's great that we've got the flexibility and there's a number of guys who could do it". Picking specialist players for formats, picking mystery bowlers, giving them confidence. 118/8 off 18.4 never looked good. After setting the batsman up by varying his pace and length, the left-arm wrist-spinner unfurled a delivery so full that it could be construed as a yorker. We are very happy with the bowlers right now. You need to have skill and a strong head in T20I cricket. Warner had no answers for the constant collapse in the batting in the past few months. The Australia captain answered the query by revealing the exact reason for his trip back home to recover.
India won the one-day series against Australia 4-1 to reclaim the No.1 spot in the ICC rankings and the hosts would be aiming for a flawless finish to the campaign with the T20I series. The match is scheduled to kick-start at 7:00 PM on 7th October Saturday.
- Saudi king signs lucrative deals on landmark Russian Federation visit
- Halep going close in yet another bid to be No. 1
- Radhe Maa dances with police officers, two suspended
- TheBeautyPlace.com Holds Pink Sale in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Death toll in Pak Sufi shrine attack rises to 22
- Woman expecting yoga mat delivery gets $400K worth of oxycodone instead
- Brazil Olympics chief arrested amid vote-buying scandal
- Wells Fargo CEO Faces Calls to Resign on Capitol Hill
- You can now share your Instagram Stories directly on Facebook
- After climate crackdown, TransCanada scraps major tar sands pipeline