Thanks to the hit Adult Swim animated series "Rick & Morty", there's been a renewed obsession over McDonald's Szechuan sauce. To get one, you have to order the buttermilk chicken tenders. So much so that McDonald's has re-released the sauce at participating locations. It's most likely that the sauce will come in little packets like McDonald's other dips and getting ahold of more than a couple might prove to be hard. The sauce will be available dine-in only, on a first-come, first-serve basis with the purchase of McDonald's Buttermilk Crispy Tenders beginning at 2 p.m., while supplies last.
The sauce - in real life - was introduced by McDonald's 19 years ago as a promotion for the movie Mulan. And, Szechuan Sauce and each of the traditional McDonalds sauces will receive special screen printed posters dedicated to each particular sauce. McDonald's chef Michael Haracz said in a release.
Attention All Rick and Morty Fans!
Calm before storm: Trump leaves everyone guessing on N Korea, Iran move
He's now deciding whether to decertify the Iran nuclear deal and also pushing for the denuclearization of North Korea. McMaster, who normally dresses in civilian clothes at the White House , wore his uniform for the meeting.
If you miss out Saturday, some fans on Reddit have attempted to recreate the sauce: To make it, take garlic, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, plum sake, Sriracha, ginger and brown sugar and simmer them for five minutes, stirring constantly, according to Time.
In July, McDonald's sent a jug of Szechuan sauce to the show's co-creator Justin Roiland after finding it in "a dimension where it's always 1998". "And if McDonald's is going to be so generous I don't want to lure them in and then take a crap on their product".
There's a full list of the almost 1,000 restaurants that will have sauce at www.buttermilkcrispytenders.com.
- Brazil Olympics chief arrested amid vote-buying scandal
- After climate crackdown, TransCanada scraps major tar sands pipeline
- Two-day national convention of SP to be held in Taj City
- TheBeautyPlace.com Holds Pink Sale in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Danish divers find journalist's body parts
- Death toll in Pak Sufi shrine attack rises to 22
- Rain interrupts Aussie innings in 1st India T20
- Man arrested after vicious knife attack on Edmonton police officer
- You can now share your Instagram Stories directly on Facebook
- Shah skips march on Vijayan turf