The 30-year-old's torso was found floating in the Baltic Sea on August 21 nearly two weeks after she boarded the homemade submarine Nautilus on August 10, as part of a story she was working on about the vessel's creator, Peter Madsen, who remains in custody facing charges of murder.
Wall's head and legs were found by divers in the waters around Copenhagen, in a bag that had been weighted down with bits of metal.
The independent writer disappeared in the wake of boarding a secretly assembled submarine with its Danish innovator, Peter Madsen, on August 10.
The Kim Wall Memorial Fund has been established by her family and friends to honour her spirit and legacy.
Wall, who was 30, was on Madsen's submarine to write an article about him.
Were Analysts Bullish Carr's Group PLC (LON:CARR) This Week?
The stock of Burberry Group plc (LON:BRBY) earned "Conviction Buy" rating by Goldman Sachs on Monday, September 7. The Firm also licenses third parties to manufacture and distribute products using the Burberry trademarks.
He also denies allegations that crippled her body.
They did not determine a cause of death at the time but found it had been "deliberately mutilated" and suffered 14 stab wounds.
He has denied that the videos on the hard drive were his as it was a shared computer. The charge sheet alleges Madsen cut Wall's body into pieces, punctured her torso and tied pipes to it to make it sink to the bottom of the sea.
Madsen was later arrested and held in custody on suspicion of killing Wall. He then changed his story and said that she died in an accident, hitting his head on the door, and he was "buried at sea". He later admitted the journalist had died while on board the UC3 Nautilus.
Wall, 30, was a freelance journalist from Sweden who attended Columbia Journalism School in NY, and reported on stories from Sri Lanka to North Korea.
- Brazil Olympics chief arrested amid vote-buying scandal
- George Foreman Ready For Ring Return, Targets Steven Seagal
- Saudi king signs lucrative deals on landmark Russian Federation visit
- Google unveils Home Max and Mini
- Woman expecting yoga mat delivery gets $400K worth of oxycodone instead
- Saudi king leaves for Moscow, crown prince in charge
- Uber to go public in 2019 after board shakeup
- Over half million Rohingya fled Myanmar, 2000 per day, says UN
- TheBeautyPlace.com Holds Pink Sale in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Shah skips march on Vijayan turf