However, U.S. officials say Trump's objective in decertifying the deal is to intensify the heat on Iran, with the threat of military force, restoring old sanctions and imposing new ones, thereby getting the regime to accept fixes to the deal.
Opponents say it went too far in easing sanctions without requiring that Iran end its nuclear program permanently.
"You will be hearing about Iran very shortly", the president warned.
Democrats argued that Trump should certify the agreement, warning that the administration's ability to press Iran on other activities it objects to would be compromised - rather than enhanced - if the United States threw the future of the agreement into question.
Trump had in the past called the Iran nuclear pact an "embarrassment" and "the worst deal ever negotiated".
Wells Fargo CEO Faces Calls to Resign on Capitol Hill
Finally, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods reaffirmed an "overweight" rating on shares of Wells Fargo & in a report on Thursday, July 13th. The Firm focuses on acquiring, owning and managing single-family rental (SFR) properties throughout the United States.
Trump's comments came after a meeting with senior military leaders while he and first lady Melania Trump posed for a photo with the officials and their spouses.
On Thursday, Donald Trump has discussed this issue with the military leaders and expressed his own vision of this aspect of foreign policy.
Mattis suggested not leaving the agreement on Iranian nuclear program, since there is now no evidence of violations by Tehran and it meets the interests of Washington. Trump asked. "Maybe it's the calm before the storm".
Nor would he clarify the next day during a gathering of manufacturers at the White House, once again teasing that an announcement would be forthcoming down the road.
Trump will argue that the agreement is not in the interest of the United States, the Washington Post reported, quoting four people close to the president. In recent months, Trump has responded to threats by leader Kim Jong-Un by saying the USA could launch an attack that would wipe the country off the face of the Earth.
- Woman expecting yoga mat delivery gets $400K worth of oxycodone instead
- Radhe Maa dances with police officers, two suspended
- You can now share your Instagram Stories directly on Facebook
- Brazil Olympics chief arrested amid vote-buying scandal
- TheBeautyPlace.com Holds Pink Sale in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Range Rover Sport has gone hybrid
- Everton vs Burnley, Premier League live score updates
- George Foreman Ready For Ring Return, Targets Steven Seagal
- NRA calls for regulation of 'bump stocks' after Las Vegas massacre
- Nursery guard burns six children to death