Only the players that can help Chelsea win, Conte said, would get in his team. "I trust him. It's important for the coach to trust a young player but also important to have good answer when the chance to play arrives". He's strong physically, with good technique and personality.
"Yes, I think we have to continue to work with him and to try and improve him, to bring him to the next step".
"For sure, we want to try to win".
Out fell Ethan Ampadu (with no.44), Jake Clarke-Salter (no.35), and Dujon Sterling (shirt number 66!), making their first, second, and first appearances for Chelsea, respectively.
Michy Batshuayi scored a hat-trick as Chelsea provided a glimpse of the future with a 5-1 rout of Nottingham Forest. 'So there were some tough games and it was hard to get something out of them but we did what we could and I enjoyed that two-year loan spell.
Conte made no less than nine changes from Sunday's disappointing 0-0 draw against Arsenal, with only Captain Gary Cahill and Cesc Fabregas retaining their spots.
"I played against Giggs when he first came in and he was very skinny, even when he retired, but he coped with the Premier League".
Robert Mueller 'seeks records relating to Donald Trump's actions in office'
Mr Cobb said in a statement: "We can't comment on any specific requests being made or our conversations with the special counsel". Mr Flynn was sacked after it emerged he had been misleading about contacts he had with Mr Kislyak.
"We are talking about a great club and a great history in England". Ready to play in the Champions League, ready to play from the start with Chelsea.
Conte was asked about the pre-season controversy, but side-stepped questions on it, preferring to focus on Kenedy's performance.
"He's working very well and improving. When there will be the opportunity, a new chance, he must exploit it".
"He's another young player", Conte said.
Stoke City, Atletico Madrid and Manchester City are coming up but Chelsea's match against Forest is exactly what they needed to prepare for harder days. "You know very well David is an important player for us".
- 10 million voting slips for Catalonia independence bid seized
- Halle Berry has found her latest victim slash beau
- 'Russia hoax continues': Trump attacks investigation into Facebook ads
- Rohingyas illegal immigrants, don't mistake them for refugees: Rajnath
- Predicted line-up to face Bolton Wanderers in EFL Cup clash
- IOS 11 just destroyed Uber's most annoying privacy flaw
- North Korea shrugs off Trump as 'barking dog'
- Kenya's Supreme Court explains why it nullified presidential polls
- Boxing Legend Jake LaMotta Passes Away At Age 95
- OECD revises world economic growth forecast upwards