Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic, playing his last global match, led the way with 35 points as Slovenia, with just two million people, became the smallest country to lift the title since Latvia in 1935. In the middle of the final quarter the Serbs after a long chase took the lead, but Slovenia immediately organized dash 12:0 and shut down all questions about the winners of Eurobasket 2017.
Slovenia overcame injuries to stars Goran Dragic and Luka Doncic to outlast Serbia 93-85 and win their first FIBA EuroBasket title after a pulsating Final, according to the official website of FIBA. Dragic still managed to score nine points.
Serbia slowed down the pace in the third, which ended with Slovenia up 71-67.
Spain went up by 17 points, 45-28, after the first half, which proved to be an insurmountable lead over Russians. "It's incredible", said Klemen Prepelic, who scored 21 points in the game.
Pres. Trump to visit Huntsville in support of Sen. Strange
Trump won Alabama with one of the biggest margins of any state in the 2016 Presidential Election. Meanwhile, Bannon who's back at the helm of Breitbart News, is all-in for GOP insurgent Moore.
Kokoskov, also the assistant coach for the Utah Jazz, gave a nod to his boss - coach Quin Snyder.
Pau Gasol led the way with 26 points and 10 rebounds while Marc Gasol totalled 25 points as Spain bounced back from their semi-final loss to Slovenia.
For Russia, point guard Alexey Shved's 18 points and center Timofey Mozgov's 14 points were not enough to beat Spain.
- India, Australia resume ODI rivalry
- First reactions: New England Patriots march all over Saints in New Orleans
- Hazard, Sanchez Set to Start as Chelsea Host Arsenal in London Derby
- Greg Olsen suffered broken foot in Week 2
- US Will Stay in Paris Climate Agreement After All
- Houston Texans already in panic mode ahead of clash with Cincinnati Bengals?
- Schumer warns against latest Obamacare repeal proposal
- Shearer: Liverpool no different under Klopp compared to Rodgers
- Ryanair cancellations: What we know so far
- Hamas Agrees to Launch Talks With Fatah