If Olsen has to miss significant time due to his foot injury, it will be nothing less than devastating for Carolina's offense, which has relied on him more than anyone since Steve Smith's exit.
The Panthers' tight end has been one of the most productive players at his position and has an National Football League record three straight 1,000 receiving seasons.
Olsen suffered the injury to his right foot early in the second quarter.
Friendly bounce: Stephen Hauschaka scored the Bills' only points, banking a 45-yard field goal in off the right upright.
Meanwhile, his defense was stout as well. He has three straight seasons with 1,000 or more receiving yards and four straight seasons with 73 or more receptions.
'How to burn Jews' Facebook group suggested to advertisers by algorithm
ProPublica shared a screenshot of the anti-Semitic targeting that was available through Facebook's ad portal. In all, ProPublica reports that roughly 2,300 people expressed interest in the anti-Semitic categories.
RB Jonathan Stewart is on the road to make history by surpassing DeAngelo Williams' most rushing yards (6,846). He rushed for 55 yards on eight attempts. A fourth-down conversion would've put the game away.
Bills running back Mike Tolbert spent the last five seasons with Carolina before joining Buffalo in free agency.
The Panthers lead the Bills 6-0 in the 2nd half.
Carolina opened the scoring on Gano's 34-yard field goal to conclude the game's first possession.
Carolina, on the other hand, had at least one play in Buffalo territory on all but one of their first half drives. Panthers C Ryan Kalil (sore neck) did not play and was replaced Tyler Larsen. Losing LT Cordy Glenn to an ankle injury didn't help, while McCoy appeared to tweak his troublesome wrist in the second half.
He caught one pass for 10 yards in the game before leaving.
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens: 5 Things to Watch
- Pakistan's Abdul Razzaq quits Afghan T20 league after Kabul stadium attack
- Manchester United v Everton preview: Red meets blue on Super Sunday
- Golovkin Canelo fight free live stream link, streaming info
- European Union chief Juncker approves possible secession of Catalonia from Spain
- And The Emmy Goes To ... A Show No One's Heard Of?
- Pakistan beat World XI by 33 runs; win Independence Cup 2-1
- State Attorney General advises Iowans to take action after Equifax data breach
- Hall of Fame list sets up selection Saturday scrimmage
- Iraq MPs sack Kirkuk governor over Kurd independence vote