"When he started out with us at Everton, he just wasn't good at that [communicating]", Moyes told the Daily Mail. Luke Shaw came to United with a lot of promise and potential but is yet to fulfil his potential at Old Trafford after suffering series of injuries since moving to the Theatre of dreams.
Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard has insisted that Romelu Lukaku will not be fazed by the prospect of coming up against his former club when the Red Devils welcome Everton to Old Trafford on Sunday.
Rooney played 559 matches for United and won five Premier League titles, the Champions League, the Europa League, the FA Cup and three League Cups, and was voted the 2010 PFA and Football Writers' player of the year.
Belgium forward Lukaku left Goodison Park for Manchester United this summer in a £75million deal after scoring 20-plus goals in each of his previous three seasons with the Toffees.
Mourinho believes Ibrahimovic will offer strong competition to Romelu Lukaku - the Swede could be back in action as early as November - for the striking role, even though the Belgian has begun impressively since his Â£75 million ($97.6 million, 82.5 million euros) move from Everton.
"When I come back to play football on the field I will be better than before, I am not coming back because I am the one I am, I am coming back to be a better version of the old one".
Pakistan beat World XI by 33 runs; win Independence Cup 2-1
Before this series, only a couple of team members in the World XI had experience in playing in Pakistan conditions. Pakistan scored 174 runs in the first innings with the help of Ahmed Shehzad (43 runs) and Babar Azam (45 runs).
"I thought about it all throughout the summer and a bit longer". I mentioned several times last season he's a great finisher.
Last season he lost his starting place under Mourinho.
Ibrahimovic enjoys a good relationship with United manager Jose Mourinho, who maintained contact with him during his rehabilitation, and the Portuguese decided it was worth offering him a new one year contract last month. But you are playing against other teams whose managers are in the third or second or fourth or fifth seasons. "We couldn't be happier". I think it's very stupid to compare the incomparable.
"You just have to respect the player's desire, and what they decide". When players are so different, there is no point in comparing.
- Golovkin Canelo fight free live stream link, streaming info
- How Analysts Rated Meggitt plc (LON:MGGT) Last Week?
- European Union chief Juncker approves possible secession of Catalonia from Spain
- Apple Just Made A Big Change to iTunes
- 'How to burn Jews' Facebook group suggested to advertisers by algorithm
- Pakistan's Abdul Razzaq quits Afghan T20 league after Kabul stadium attack
- Manchester United v Everton preview: Red meets blue on Super Sunday
- Chase bank CEO calls bitcoin a 'fraud'
- Ex-cop found not guilty in Anthony Lamar Smith's death
- Fire at religious school in Kuala Lumpur, kills 23 children, 2 teacher