Eddie Howes' charges enjoyed most of the possession in the first half, but they were unable to make it count as the likes of Jermaine Defoe and Joshua King fired blanks.
"He's such a talented footballer and we were hoping Jordon explodes to show the player he can be", Howe said. The form of the wide players that we have has been very good.
"And he's lost none of that".
"Maybe we felt too comfortable and took our foot off the gas, you can't do that in the Premier League". "The feeling is pure relief for everyone connected with the club". "It feels like it's been longer than four games that we haven't won, because at the beginning of the season you're just desperate for a win and desperate to hit the ground running and that hasn't happened". Andrew Surman coolly levelled before Defoe ensured Bournemouth ended their losing streak in style.
KBTX will air Hand in Hand benefit concert Tuesday at 7 pm
In addition to their fundraising efforts, some other big names in music also showed up to provide the evening's entertainment. During the broadcast, Justin Bieber stood with religious leaders to pray for the victims affected by the destructive storms.
"Although, we don't want to take our foot off the gas". He can beat people in tight areas and he did that for the two goals.
Chances were few and far between in the opening 45 minutes, with the Seagulls happy to absorb pressure from the home side and break on the counter. That's probably the most important thing for me at this moment'. The former Ingolstadt midfielder was barracked by the home fans for staying down on the turf while the action continued around him. "We have to regroup and focus on the next game". Fellow defender Lewis Dunk skippered the side in his absence, with Liam Rosenior coming into the starting line-up at Right back and Ezequiel Schelotto making the bench for the first time since signing from Sporting Lisbon on Deadline Day.
"The injury for Pascal was genuine".
- 'How to burn Jews' Facebook group suggested to advertisers by algorithm
- Cassidy, Graham unveil long-shot Obamacare replacement bill
- Terror attacks take 50 lives in Southern Iraq, many more wounded
- Google will unveil the Pixel 2 on October 4
- Emir meets Erdogan in Turkey
- State Attorney General advises Iowans to take action after Equifax data breach
- Iraq MPs sack Kirkuk governor over Kurd independence vote
- Pakistan's Abdul Razzaq quits Afghan T20 league after Kabul stadium attack
- Apple Just Made A Big Change to iTunes
- Cassini's finale: NASA's last photos from their 20-year Saturn mission