There's also plenty of 4K/60FPS content on YouTube to help you get a taste of the format.
The elephants in the room were, no doubt, the new array of iPhones. In India, only the variant with Global Positioning System support will be available starting September 29.
Today marks ten years since Steve Jobs launched the first iPhone and Apple is expected to commemorate that by launching the highly anticipated iPhone 8. Tuesday's affair also confirmed the removal of the physical home button in the iPhone X. There's also a variety of new bands available, including a lighter, stretchy band for sports wear. Almost. We'd still like third-party watch faces sometime this decade, though, Apple. According to Apple's tests, music playback from Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones could hit up to 10 hours of battery life.
Outside of enhanced heart tracking capabilities, the new Watch will feature new fitness-focused apps, including a re-vamped Workout app and GymKit - an app that allows the Watch to synchronise with certain cardio equipment.
Wait a second, don't the AirPods already charge without wires? They will all run with the A11 Bionic chip with a neural engine advertised as the "smartest chip ever in a smartphone. capable of up to 600 billion operations per second".
'Calm' Chelsea boss Antonio Conte set to rotate for Champions Leaguetilt
It was his second title in two seasons in England after he played a key role in Leicester's victory the year before. The Blues are ready to face their opponents with new players Danny Drinkwater and Davide Zappacosta .
Apple will launch pre-orders for the Apple TV 4K from 15 September, with the first devices shipping from 22 September.
So what could the new Apple TV possibly offer that goes above and beyond what is now provided by your TV. But if you move away from the phone, the LTE takes over automatically and you remain connected. And with the device now having the ability to stream 4K content (only to 4K TVs, of course) from places like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video later this year, it's definitely going to need that extra boost.
WatchOS 4 also has the proactive Siri watch face that displays the information users need most throughout the day, an enhanced Workout app with new interface, custom High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout type and auto-sets for pool swims.
- Xiaomi wants to take on Apple's MacBook Pro
- Nintendo "strongly urges" you don't overpay for SNES mini on eBay
- See new trailer for The Disaster Artist
- Harvey, Irma, Jose and Katia - animated
- Trump offers to personally mediate dispute between Qatar, other Arab countries
- China is shutting down domestic Bitcoin exchanges
- Florida residents attempt to rescue manatees stranded by effects of Hurricane Irma
- North Sinai Bombing Kills at Least 15 Egypt Security Personnel
- Here's how analysts see Aviva plc (LON:AV) after this past week
- Tottenham boss Pochettino: Kane as good as Batistuta