The game against Chelsea is one of the most vital for Arsenal over the course of a season, and three points would mark a huge coup for the club and Wenger, who is once again under pressure from the media and fans, despite signing a new deal in the summer.
Chelsea endured a hard start to the life under Antonio Conte last season but eventually lifted the title in May.
Hector Bellerin is confident Arsenal can reproduce Chelsea's success of last season by overcoming a shaky start to the 2017-18 campaign to clinch the Premier League title.
'In three days you can recover'.
Florida residents attempt to rescue manatees stranded by effects of Hurricane Irma
He said, "We don't want anybody to risk their lives; they were trying to do the right thing but it's not worth it". A full-grown manatee can weigh in the neighborhood of 1,000 pounds, so moving one is no small task.
"Every game is an opportunity for him and this season is a good opportunity". The most important is to win and after that the goals will come if we play well and play our game.
"The club believe in me a lot and I think I give it back. When you play Wednesday-Saturday it's similar to Thursday-Sunday".
"Every game is an opportunity for him, and this season is a good opportunity for him".
'We have a situation in which last season we had a great season and because of the results we deserve to play these games now, ' he said. Players of future generations will obviously have access to more state of the art academies and training centres than ever before, but will the country's youth teams start to resemble their corresponding first teams, with players from all over the world taking the place of what was once a very homogeneous group. Jose Mourinho took a risk in placing all his eggs in the Europa League basket previous year and was ultimately rewarded as his Manchester United team beat Ajax in the final, booked a spot in the Champions League group stage and added another item to the club's trophy cabinet.
Olivier Giroud is set to start up front as the striker chases his 100th goal for the club, while Jack Wilshere is expected to be included in the squad for the first time this season.
But equally, resting his best players is likely the best way to help Arsenal return to the Champions League as they chase a top four finish.
- Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin Press Conference Live Stream & Video
- Chubb selects France as post-Brexit EU headquarters
- Census Bureau: US household income up 3.2%; poverty rate dips in Northeast
- Klopp implores battered Liverpool to learn quickly
- Gas prices drop in Meadville area
- Here's how analysts see Aviva plc (LON:AV) after this past week
- Nintendo "strongly urges" you don't overpay for SNES mini on eBay
- Behind-The-Scenes Pics Show How Disney World Prepared For Hurricane Irma
- Trump administration appeals to Supreme Court on refugee ban
- Top 10 most 'employable' universities in 2018