Speaking at the event, the Xiaomi's head commented that making a powerful and budget friendly laptop sounds great on paper but it is not as simple as it sounds. Compared with Apple MacBook Pro, Mi Notebook Pro features 19% larger keyboard area for increased comfort and ergonomics.
The Mi Notebook Pro is a good-looking device with magnesium alloy chassis. The multi-touch touchpad of the Mi Notebook Pro boasts an integrated fingerprint reader which is compatible Microsoft's Windows Hello biometric authentication service and seemingly works in a swift and reliable manner, according to our limited testing. The display is bright and vivid and offers a 72 percent NTSC colour gamut.
8GB/16GB RAM and 256GB SSD storage. Xiaomi has included an SSD expansion slot. A symmetrical cooling system with two fans cools both the processor and the GPU.
Tottenham boss Pochettino: Kane as good as Batistuta
"Maybe they have different characteristics but I think he is in that level, with Batistuta". The hugely dominant display at Everton , therefore, could not have been more timely.
The Mi Notebook Pro sports a 15.6-inch display which has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top for added support.
Harman Infinity custom-built speakers and Dolby Atmos audio.
Since Xiaomi is aggressively pricing their products for a competitive market, they have pegged the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro starting at CNY 5,599 (Rs. 55,830). It comes with a new improved keyboard which according to Xiaomi President, Lin Bin, would provide an enhance typing experience. The Mi Notebook Pro also comes with a backlit keypad, which is covered with 0.3mm concave keycaps. It also comes with two USB-C ports, two regular USB ports, and an HDMI port.
The Core i7 processor and 8GB of RAM variant have a price tag of 6399 Chinese Yuan ($982 or RS. 62,750 approx).
- China is shutting down domestic Bitcoin exchanges
- Florida residents attempt to rescue manatees stranded by effects of Hurricane Irma
- Royal Caribbean cancels Empress of the Seas sailing due to Hurricane Irma
- Hurricane Jose seen weakening on Sunday - NHC
- Private email server was my 'most important mistake' - Hillary Clinton
- Behind-The-Scenes Pics Show How Disney World Prepared For Hurricane Irma
- What Arsene Wenger has suggested Liverpool did to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Nintendo "strongly urges" you don't overpay for SNES mini on eBay
- Mexico Intensifies Recovery Efforts After Earthquake and Hurricane
- MAPPED: Where tsunamis set to strike after killer mega natural disaster