"Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt are all essential USA partners in this effort".
In a joint news conference in the White House East Room, Trump reaffirmed the US commitment to al Sabah.
Emir H H Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani held a telephone conversation yesterday evening with President Donald Trump of the friendly United States of America. The US launched air strikes in April at a Syrian airbase after President Bashar al-Assad's government allegedly unleashed sarin gas on Khan Shaykhun in eastern Syria, killing 80. But he said: "We're going to give it our best".
During a friendly meeting with the NY and New Jersey congressional delegations about a $30 billion tunnel project, Trump was in a good mood - most likely a result of his deal with Democrats reached on Wednesday to suspend the federal debt ceiling and fund the government for three months, as well as provide Hurricane Harvey relief aid.
Jared Kushner, Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law, has been tasked with helping the Middle East peace process.
No. 6 USC knocks off No. 14 Stanford
Sean Barton leads the Stanford Cardinal with six tackles, Peter Kalambayi has one sack and Jovan Swann has one interception. Such a high-profile date this early provides an interesting measuring stick for the remainder of the season.
The Saudis, along with Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and other countries in the region, have broken all commercial and diplomatic ties with Qatar over its alleged financing of terrorism and close ties to regional rival Iran.
"The US president was quite restraint - he didn't use any inflammatory language and didn't escalate his declarations against any particular country", Bishara said. "The United States and Kuwait both recognize the important of GCC unity to meet the challenges of the region that we all face together, not the least of which is the threats from Iran".
Trump noted that he spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia by phone on Wednesday.
Qatar has strongly denied the allegations and denounced demands made by the blockading countries as attempts to infringe Qatar's sovereignty.
- BN's Immigration Project: Dreamers 'Very Nervous' About DACA
- BJP mulls 'Grand Alliance' for Meghalaya and Tripura elections
- La Liga chief accuses Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City of "financial doping"
- Apple Set to Reveal Special iPhone X on Tuesday
- Ousmane Dembele Provide Glorious Assist For Luis Suarez On Barcelona Debut
- Mexico Intensifies Recovery Efforts After Earthquake and Hurricane
- Hurricane Jose seen weakening on Sunday - NHC
- Trump administration appeals to Supreme Court on refugee ban
- Gov. rescinds hospital evacuation for some counties, delays announcement on residents
- North Sinai Bombing Kills at Least 15 Egypt Security Personnel