It's full of details about the upcoming line of products being teased for the company's September 12 event, including that Apple appears poised to skip releasing a 7s line entirely and move directly to the iPhone 8. Apple too is going over board to ensure the phone turns out to be as special as it can be.
What can you expect? Royal Bank Of Canada boosted their price target on shares of Apple from $157.00 to $168.00 and gave the company an "outperform" rating in a report on Monday, May 22nd.
But you're probably wondering about the iPhone.
The most radical redesign of Apple's iPhone in 4 years could be called iPhone X, according to codes from software that will power the device.
- The name. This one's up in the air.
The iPhone X, if that is what it is dubbed, is expected to retail between $1,000-$1,200.
While iPhone 8's price might seem like it is way too expensive, no one should be shocked. The iPhone community has remained baffled about the specifications of the device following a wave of leaks and rumours.
Spanish PM Requests High Court Recognize Bids on Catalan Independense Illegal
In its bill announced on Wednesday it said a Yes vote would be followed within 48 hours by a declaration of independence. All opposition parties walked out before the vote, but separatists hold the majority of seats and the bill passed.
The images shows a phone call button on the watch face.
The iPhone X will nearly certainly have no physical home button.
We've known for a few weeks that the iPhone 8 features a near bezel-less display, but until now it's been unclear how the phone's Status Bar will work with an edge-to-edge screen.
Apple's decision to leak the Gold Master version of iOS 11 and then take it down brought forward all kinds of interesting leaks Saturday afternoon. They can even respond to your voice and face.
- The ports. It's a safe bet that the headphone jack - gone with the introduction of the iPhone 7 - isn't coming back. On the premium iPhone, at least, rumour has it that inductive charging - sometimes referred to as wireless charging - is making the leap from Apple Watch to iPhone.
Another zany new development is Animoji, which are apparently 3D-generated emojis which will sync with facial tracking to create customised expressions.
Perhaps the most confusing and controversial of the design decisions in the iPhone is the little notch that sits at the top, and houses the facial recognition sensors, the traditional camera, and the earpiece for phone calls. That puts it in the same league as the similarly priced Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Instagram Lets Users to Share Stories Directly to Facebook
- LVMH and Kering ban ultra-thin and underage models
- Piyush Goyal gets Railways, Prabhu shifted to Commerce and Industry
- Lil Wayne was hospitalised after suffering multiple seizures over the weekend
- Darling: Attach Cut, Cap, and Balance to Debt Limit Hike
- Hurricane Irma: Polk sheriff warns IDs will be checked at evacuation shelters
- Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow walks away from Star Wars film
- BJP mulls 'Grand Alliance' for Meghalaya and Tripura elections
- Hurricane Irma: Broward sending shelter pets to California
- Slovakia respects European Union court ruling on refugees, position unchanged - PM