The Instagram test, which appears to be now live in at least Portugal, was first spotted on Twitter by The Next Web's Matt Navarra. "We have no other plans to share at this time". The social media giant is always on the top and most people love it because it is a user friendly and versatile app. However, none of this has helped the abysmal usage of Facebook stories. If you could post simultaneously would it encourage you to share your Stories on Facebook as well? Instagram, after all, is all about glossy, magazine-like photos and sharing experiences, while Facebook's main app is a bit more akin to a traditional high school yearbook. This was followed by Instagram confirming that this feature is now being tested. Perhaps by mixing Facebook and Instagram's Stories together, Facebook could solve this problem. Both Apps have traditionally kept separate from the beginning.
Palm Beach County declares state of emergency
Hurricane Irma is a very real, powerful Category 5 storm that could soon target the Caribbean islands and South Florida . It's a potentially devastating hurricane, and with severe impacts from wind, storm surge, and possibly also rainfall.
The latest feature, which is still under its testing phase, gives Instagram users the option to share photos and videos created with Instagram's in-app camera to their Facebook Story, as well as their Instagram Story. However, it looks like the feature has not done too well on Facebook and Messenger. Even if that is not the case, the move still shows the desperate measures Facebook is taking to push its stories feature forward.
In other Facebook-related news, it also appears as though that the company is testing out colored comments. And news use among Snapchat's user base increased 12 percentage points, to 29% now, up from 17% in early 2016.
- Darling: Attach Cut, Cap, and Balance to Debt Limit Hike
- US Open: Coco Vandeweghe reaches third Grand Slam quarterfinal of 2017
- Hits and Misses from Week 2 Polls
- Dealing with key injuries, Aggies putting deflating loss in rear view
- Slovakia respects European Union court ruling on refugees, position unchanged - PM
- Spanish PM Requests High Court Recognize Bids on Catalan Independense Illegal
- Tiger killed after wild run through Georgia neighbourhood
- La Liga chief accuses Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City of "financial doping"
- Jaguar Land Rover to make only electric or hybrid cars by 2020
- Fed Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer submits resignation for "personal reasons"