1 team again and garnered all but one first-place vote, the lone exception going to No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes. There are three games this coming weekend featuring two ranked teams squaring off: No. 5 Oklahoma travels to No. 2 Ohio State, No. 3 Clemson hosts No. 13 Auburn, and No. 6 USC welcomes in No. 14 Stanford. While some young playmakers showed flashes against the Crimson Tide, just how much can this unit evolve with true freshman quarterback James Blackman behind center? No. 16 Miami visits Tallahassee on September 16. ESPN's Rece Davis said he would have had the Seminoles no lower than No. 3 without the injury to Francois.
Florida, with 10 suspended players, struggled mightily in the second half against MI.
"I'll allow FSU's play on the field to drop them rather than simply assuming they'll be worse without him", he said. The lone new team to enter the top-10 is MI, which received a bump from No. 11 to No. 8 thanks to their dismantling of Florida on Saturday. Sep. Wisconsin Badgers 10. Florida State 11.
Putin Says At This Point, Sanctions Against North Korea Are 'Useless'
Rattled by the test, South Korea conducted live-fire exercises at sea in its second straight day of military display. These are not diplomats accredited by the US State Department, they are staff members of an worldwide organization.
- Five Reasons You Should Be Watching the 2017 US Open
- USA orders Russian Federation to close 3 diplomatic buildings
- Dollar struggles on North Korea nuclear tests; euro shines
- Colts' Trade for Jacoby Brissett Increases Speculation Surrounding Andrew Luck's Injury
- Cilic Out, Shapovalov Moves On At US Open
- Quick takeaways from Virginia Tech win
- Wayne Rooney sends message to Man United fans about Jose Mourinho
- Florida coach Jim McElwain prepared to implement new plan after MI 'whooping'
- Palm Beach County declares state of emergency
- Prince William, Duchess Catherine Expecting 3rd Child: Palace