Starkel was forced early from Sunday's game against UCLA and a subsequent test following the contest confirmed a broken ankle. Their absences were felt, as the Aggies blew a 44-10 lead to UCLA, losing 45-44.
After the loss, Aggies head coach Kevin Sumlin said Starkel would be evaluated on Monday.
"Last year was extremely disappointing", Woodward said of the Aggies' third straight 8-5 campaign.
The Texas A&M Aggies lost more than just a game against the UCLA Bruins over the weekend.
N.Korea Can Fire Missile from Anywhere Now
History reveals that USA has been at war with North since the 1950-53 conflict that ended up in a truce rather than peace treaty. North Korea has been under United Nations sanctions since 2006 over its ballistic missile and nuclear programmes.
I'm sure I may be criticized for this post but I honestly don't care.
"I was the only regent past year who expressed grave concerns with Coach Sumlin", Buzbee told the Houston Chronicle via email. During that time, I've not once commented on Kevin Sumlin and his performance during his tenure at our school. Among other things, he highlighted what he sees as Sumlin's "arrogance and his mishandling of multiple player controversies". "We can do better". But tonight I am very disappointed and I have to say this.
If the team can't recover, it won't be long before Sumlin is in search of a new job.
And after the game, their coach looked like this at the press conference. Our players were better tonight. More of a dual-threat, expect the offense in Aggieland to be zone-read heavy with Mond taking the snaps unless senior Jake Hubenak - who didn't play in the opener - takes over.
Kevin Sumlin has had a lot to think about lately. In my view he should go now.
- Putin Says At This Point, Sanctions Against North Korea Are 'Useless'
- Dollar struggles on North Korea nuclear tests; euro shines
- Apple, Inc. Might Skip The "S" This Year
- US bombers drill over Korean peninsula days after latest missile launch
- Gorge fire continues to rage
- China's Xi pushes for 'healthy' ties with India after border standoff
- Majka climbs to Stage 14 Vuelta victory
- US Open: Coco Vandeweghe reaches third Grand Slam quarterfinal of 2017
- N. Korea tests nuclear bomb, S. Korea says
- Trump administration wants to tie Harvey relief money to debt ceiling