Princess Mako and Komuro said they have dated for around five years since speaking to each other for the first time at a 2012 explanatory meeting for those planning to study overseas.
Komuro, dressed in a navy blue suit, expressed his feelings toward the princess, shared his experiences from his days with her, and said when he sees a handsome moon in the night sky, he instinctively calls for Mako.
"I was first attracted to his bright smiles that seemed like the sun", she blushed.
Komuro maintained the heavenly love theme by saying Mako was a person who "watches over him calmly like the moon".
His same age, same university former classmate Yutaro Fujiyama, discussing Kei's helping nature with Japan Times told, "For my birthday party when I was an ICU freshman, Komuro made us feel relaxed by bringing in a pizza topped with a heap of meat".
Apple, Inc. Might Skip The "S" This Year
The company sent out invitations Thursday announcing September 12 as the date for the company's annual post-Labor Day showcase. This Touch ID feature has become common and many phone manufacturers are using this technology on their smartphone device.
"I would like to have a family that is always calm and peaceful". But due to the unfortunate torrential rain that flooded northern Kyushu that month, the royal family chose to postpone the announcement.
As a result, lawmakers in June approved a bill that will allow Emperor Akihito to abdicate in 2018, which marks the first time since 1817 that a Japanese monarch has voluntarily stepped down while living. The decision to get engaged to a commoner will cost her royal status.
However while it may be joyous news for the young princess and her love, it means that she will no longer be considered a member of the royal family after walking down the aisle. During the program, Komuro went to the University of California in Los Angeles, while Princess Mako studied at the University of Edinburgh.
The royal news agency added that the 25-year-old man, who lives in Yokohama, works at a law firm.
But women are not allowed to succeed Japan's throne, meaning Princess Mako will lose her royal status once she weds 25-year-old Mr Komuro, who is a commoner. In this ceremony, Komuro's messenger will announce the wedding date.
- Wayne Rooney sends message to Man United fans about Jose Mourinho
- United Kingdom minister: European Union commission criticism of Brexit talks was 'silly'
- US bombers drill over Korean peninsula days after latest missile launch
- Sitharaman new Defence Minister, Piyush gets Railways
- Mnuchin: Debt limit should be tied to Harvey funding
- Standings, bubble drivers entering final regular-season race — NASCAR playoffs
- Florida senators bash Trump's pick for NASA administrator
- Quick takeaways from Virginia Tech win
- Republicans Hate Funding Disaster Relief… Until It Helps Their Own State
- N. Korea tests nuclear bomb, S. Korea says