The Philadelphia Police released the following timeline regarding the disappearance of Temple University student Jenna Burleigh leading up to the discovery of her body in Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
Jenna Burleigh's body was found Saturday in Paupack Township, PA, more than 100 miles from the Philadelphia neighborhood where she was last seen alive, NBC10 reported.
"He gave us a statement admitting to elements of the crime", said a Philadelphia police official.
Police recovered surveillance video that captured Jenna and a male identified as Joshua Hupperterz, 28 years, from 17XX North 16th St, Philadelphia, leaving a location on the, 1500 block Cecil B Moore Ave, and walking west towards 16th Street at approximately 2:08am.
Police believe Ms Burleigh was murdered in Philadelphia and her body was transported to a home in Jenkinton, then to the lakefront property. He did not rule out the possibility of other arrests, though he described Hupperterz as the "primary individual" involved in Burleigh's death.
Burleigh's sister, Janelle Burleigh, posted another image of Burleigh on Facebook on Friday morning asking that users share the post and call her or their father if anyone has seen or heard from Jenna. Police found the man at his grandmother's home in Scranton, PA, and then obtained a search warrant for the apartment.
Florida senators bash Trump's pick for NASA administrator
In a blog post last November, Bridenstine called for commercial activity and permanent settlement on the moon. James Bridenstine of Oklahoma to lead NASA Friday, a move that has some Republicans riled.
The murder does not appear to be premeditated, investigators said.
"This is early", Ross said.
"We are following up on any tips", Leone said.
Police found blood, large quantities of drugs and cash in Hupperterz's North Philadelphia home, a police source said, which sits around the corner from Pub Webb, a bar where Burleigh apparently met him for the first time.
Any information should be reported to Temple Police at 215-204-1234 or Confidential Tip Line at 215-204-6493.
Burleigh was a junior studying film and media arts. She had transferred to Temple just last week from Montgomery County Community College and was living in Harleysville.
- Modi reaches China to attend BRICS Summit (Second Lead)
- Mueller Has Copy Of Original Letter Trump Drafted To Justify Comey Firing
- Sandra Bullock donates $1 million for hurricane relief
- Nigeria Set For Cameroon Clash
- At least 21 die in Mumbai building collapse
- First cases of West Nile Virus for 2017 found in MI
- Florida Sens. Rubio, Nelson Skeptical of Trump's Pick for NASA
- Mueller Probe of Russian Meddling Faces Budget Threat
- Monaco reportedly make their stance clear on Liverpool's £74million approach
- Harvey threatens more USA oil refineries after heavy rains