Find out what time Nigeria v Cameroon gets underway where you are in the world.
"It is an important game for us, we know it's going to be hard, but we are prepared to beat Nigeria". We have nothing to be afraid of.
Rohr confirmed this at the pre-match press conference where the Eagles also showed their support for ailing first choice, Carl Ikeme. "What Nigerians should expect from us on Friday is victory".
But Cameroon must win in Uyo to stand any chance of qualifying for the World Cup as Nigeria are four points ahead...
Nigeria, on six maximum points from their first two matches, will all but seal a place in Russian Federation if they snap up the three points on offer on Friday evening. If we succeed in Nigeria, there's no reason not to succeed here.
"Yeah, I'm always motivated to go to the World Cup.no matter how many times you have been there, you still want to attend the next one". We're even sure we're going to do it there as usual.
Harvey threatens more USA oil refineries after heavy rains
According to Bloomberg , oil traders booked 20 tankers from European suppliers since August 26, double the average for August. Officials said the refinery, which hasn't been shutdown by the historic flooding, requested the release of emergency oil.
Eagles' Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr, told thenff.com on Tuesday that his wards are fully focused on what pundits have referred to as Nigeria's biggest match of the year.
But that was technically a draw? To get to Russian Federation, we need to beat Cameroun. We came home with the cup. We want to keep our mind and eyes on the match in Uyo.
In fact, apart from the D'Tigress winning the trophy in Mali, they also qualified for the 2018 FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup in Spain and this should be a morale booster for the Eagles. Those are the two reasons we're confident.
"He did well with the home-based national team and he will do well (against Cameroon), we will protect him and give him confidence".
If two teams were to remain in the running after the group stage, Algeria's situation wouldn't be so troubling, but the North African giants - who have replaced Rajevac's successor Georges Leekens with Lucas Alcaraz - are already five points behind the Super Eagles and staring into the abyss. The Pharaohs have six points and the Black Stars only one with Uganda between them on four. "Should we fail to achieve that target, I do not think it will be possible to qualify for Russian Federation".
- Chemical plant explosion IMMINENT as mass evacuation ordered within 1.5 miles
- Russian Federation scandal turns in a direction Trump will not like
- Worst monsoon floods in years kill more than 1,200 across South Asia
- Mattis On Trump's North Korea Tweet: 'We're Never Out Of Diplomatic' Options
- Lakers release statement after being fined for tampering
- Mueller Probe of Russian Meddling Faces Budget Threat
- First cases of West Nile Virus for 2017 found in MI
- Burger King Announced WhopperCoin Cryptocurrency in Russian Federation
- Sri Lankan Selectors to Resign After India Series
- Seahawks acquire DE Richardson from Jets