Police believe they found the 26-year-old woman and her 1-year-old child in Denver on Friday after they were forced at gunpoint from a home in Adams County just before noon on Thursday.
Shortly after the officers took the woman and her son into an ambulance to transport them to the hospital, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation cancelled the Amber Alert.
The suspected kidnapper and father of the child, Mauricio Venzor-Gonzalez, ran away when law enforcement officials arrived, according to the Facebook post.
Venzor-Gonzalez was driving a grey Honda sedan that was last seen southbound on Interstate 25 near Pueblo. He is considered armed and risky. He may have a shaved head as well. He has tattoos on both legs, police said. The suspect's auto was found abandoned in Pueblo Thursday afternoon.
Authorities were searching an area near 1741 Cypress Street as of 4:015 p.m.
Sandra Bullock donates $1 million for hurricane relief
But there's always a need for blood in more than 40 hospitals and clinics in the Cascades region, so donations are always welcome. The Mexican team heading to Texas has been in touch with the U.S. branch of the Red Cross to coordinate emergency efforts.
On Thursday, police said Venzor-Gonzalez took Adams - who is Venzor-Gonzalez's ex-girlfriend - and her child at gunpoint.
According to information released by the CBI Friday afternoon, Zahid and Samantha Adams have been located.
The cancelation came at 2:40 p.m. Friday. Zahid was said to be wearing a red shirt and black shorts at the time of the kidnapping.
Venzor-Gonzalez also has warrants out for his arrest on suspicion of burglary and failure to appear, the Pueblo Police Department said.
- Chelsea FC Acquire Defender Davide Zappacosta from Torino
- Mueller Probe of Russian Meddling Faces Budget Threat
- Cummins unveils electric semi truck before Tesla
- Apple sends out press invites for Sept 12 event at Apple Park
- Monaco reportedly make their stance clear on Liverpool's £74million approach
- Mueller Has Copy Of Original Letter Trump Drafted To Justify Comey Firing
- Volkswagen Group UK launches scrappage schemes for brands
- Chemical plant explosion IMMINENT as mass evacuation ordered within 1.5 miles
- PSG Agree €155m Mbappe Fee With Monaco
- Chelsea close to completing £45m Riyad Mahrez transfer