To the Baggies first, and while they attempt to fight off Man City and Arsenal's interest in Jonny Evans, they have completed the signing of Polish global Grzegorz Krychowiak from Paris Saint-Germain on loan until the end of the season.
His performances earned him a move to Paris, but he struggled for playing time under Unai Emery, making just 11 Ligue 1 appearances.
England global Gibbs, 27, has agreed a four-year deal.
He joins Kieran Gibbs, Oliver Burke, Gareth Barry, Ahmed Hegazi and Jay Rodriguez as new additions to manager Tony Pulis' squad, with Albion also signing China worldwide striker Zhang Yuning who has started a two-year loan spell at Werder Bremen. But this is a very ambitious club.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the new Uber chief
This should also mark the end of the big mess that the Uber board got reduced to following the ouster of founder and ex-CEO Travis Kalanick .
He joins Kieran Gibbs, Oliver Burke, Gareth Barry, Ahmed Hegazi and Jay Rodriguez as West Brom recruits during the summer transfer window.
Krychowiak will join the Baggies subject to worldwide clearance and become the club's seventh signing of the summer.
West Brom are next in Premier League action at Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday 9 September.
"This is a fantastic loan agreement for Albion and we are very pleased to have completed the transfer", he exclaimed.
- Here are the people Taylor Swift targetted in her new music video
- USA airstrikes block evacuation of Islamic State militants
- Russian Federation scandal turns in a direction Trump will not like
- Nigeria vs Cameroon: Rohr happy to have "full house"
- Texas levee breached; residents told to 'get out now!'
- Joel Osteen: 'We never turned away' Hurricane Harvey flooding victims
- Alexa has a new friend: Cortana
- Oil prices dip on refinery shutdown
- Davis wants legal clarification from European Union over Brexit payout
- Mattis On Trump's North Korea Tweet: 'We're Never Out Of Diplomatic' Options