Nigeria may be gunning for their 11 win over Cameroon in 20 head-to-head meetings on Friday in a 2018 World Cup qualifier in Uyo, but the records also show that the Indomitable Lions have been the ones who have risen to the occasion when it has mattered most.
The Super Eagles play hosts to the Cameroonian side at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo, and Rohr explained that his men know they have a big game on their hands.
Nigeria are now leading the Group B of the FIFA World Cup qualifiers African zone with 6 points after winning their first two games against Zambia and Algeria.
Already 22 players are in camp as at Tuesday afternoon ahead of the match.
Joel Osteen: 'We never turned away' Hurricane Harvey flooding victims
The church opened its doors Tuesday and has been serving primarily as a distribution center for supplies to help flooding victims. But the main thing is that the city didn't ask us to become a shelter then. "That's what Lakewood is all about".
Spotted at the airport alongside the Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr, are inspirational captain Mikel Obi and Odion Ighalo both of whom flew in from China, midfielder Ogenyi Onazi, defenders Elderson Ichiejile and Wilfred Ndidi.
The Super Eagles now sit top of Group B with six points after victories over Zambia and Algeria.
Nigeria, on six maximum points from their first two matches, will all but seal a place in Russian Federation if they snap up the three points on offer on Friday evening.
He will also miss the Super Eagles' return leg encounter with African champions Cameroon on September 4, 2017 in Yaounde.
- Sri Lankan Selectors to Resign After India Series
- USA growing at fastest pace for more than two years
- Davis wants legal clarification from European Union over Brexit payout
- Donald Trump Snubs Gary Cohn in Tax Policy Speech; Praises Daughter Ivanka
- Nigeria Confirms Its 5 Pilgrims To Mecca Have Died
- Hurricane Harvey Leaves Congress With a Pair of Financial Challenges
- Russian Federation scandal turns in a direction Trump will not like
- USA airstrikes block evacuation of Islamic State militants
- Mattis On Trump's North Korea Tweet: 'We're Never Out Of Diplomatic' Options
- Worst monsoon floods in years kill more than 1,200 across South Asia