Fantasy Impact As a result of Meredith's severe knee injury, he will miss the 2017 season in its entirety.
Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesCameron Meredith (81) of the Chicago Bears stands for the national anthem prior to the start of the game against the Washington Redskins at Soldier Field on December 24, 2016 in Chicago, Illinois. Today's MRI confirmed the injury that should effectively rule him out for the entire 2017 season.
Cornerback Sherrick McManus (hamstring), outside linebacker Leonard Floyd (foot) and linebacker Dan Skuta (concussion) also had to leave the game early.
"It was definitely tough", Bears quarterback Mike Glennon said. The third preseason game is the most important for the starters and with Amukamara sitting out the Arizona Cardinals game last week this was very important playing time for him. The number of total knee injuries in the National Football League is much higher.
Mauricio Pochettino points to lack of concentration for Wembley struggles
INCIDENTS: Barclays Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Burnley , held at Wembley Stadium. "That is football.
The Chicago Bears received some unfortunate news on Monday about wide receiver Cameron Meredith.
Meredith was the Bears leading receiver previous year when he had 66 receptions for 888 yards and four touchdown.
The Bears now lead the Titans, 12-0, at halftime. The Bears took a step in the right direction and the defense continues to show just how great they are, but if these injuries continue to pile up it could be the end of any hope.
- Rousey skipping Mayweather-McGregor with more important plans: her wedding
- How Trump's wall could shut down the United States government
- JDU to seek Sharad Yadav's disqualification from Rajya Sabha
- Slowest US box office in 15 years
- McGregor Fight Makes It Into Top 10 Chart For US Box Office
- Rex Tillerson on Donald Trump's Values: 'The President Speaks for Himself'
- Berkeley Police Arrest 13 as Anarchists Storm Right-Wing Event
- Harvey sends floodwaters into Texas nursing home, 15 seniors rescued
- German Nurse May Have Killed 84 Patients, Authorities Say
- North Korea tests short-range missiles as South Korea, US conduct drills