Today, Jordan Brand and the University of Michigan Wolverines football team have revealed the first ever all-maize uniforms that Jim Harbaugh's players will be wearing in the season opener against the University of Florida Gators.
Harbaugh has come under a bit of fire this month for not releasing a new version of Michigan's roster.
There's been ongoing confusion about who is on Harbaugh's 2017 squad, because the team has yet to update its official roster from the 2016 version. We'd love to have that information.
McElwain was asked about the approach Harbaugh has taken toward the roster matter. Meanwhile, McElwain is refusing to tell anyone who his starting quarterback will be, and last week nobody was quite sure why this was all going on. That was his choice in doing it, which is probably not something I'd do.
"People make a lot of, [they make a] big deal about our roster and announcing our quarterback", he said.
Harvey sends floodwaters into Texas nursing home, 15 seniors rescued
McIntosh later spoke to ABC News , and said he is very grateful for the people involved in the rescue. McIntosh's wife told the newspaper they were hoping authorities would see it and come to get them.
McElwain said Monday that his staff has a quarterback plan for Saturday's game, but that he wants MI to have to prepare for several potential looks. Never any mention of that. "We'll leave that for them to guess".
McElwain wasn't any more forthcoming Monday about how he plans to divide the playing time between quarterbacks Malik Zaire, Feleipe Franks and Luke Del Rio against MI.
MI will be rocking an all-maize look against Florida this weekend.
The season opener between the Wolverines and Gators is schedule for this Saturday, September 2nd at 3:30pm ET.
- US Open betting: Roger Federer and Andy Murray friendless in market
- Sebastian Gorka Quits White House Post With Angry Salvo At Enemies
- Rousey skipping Mayweather-McGregor with more important plans: her wedding
- 'Game of Thrones': Is Bran Secretly the Night King?
- US Says N.Korea Fired Three 'Short-Range' Ballistic Missiles
- The four players who could leave Arsenal before the transfer window closes
- Mauricio Pochettino points to lack of concentration for Wembley struggles
- German Nurse May Have Killed 84 Patients, Authorities Say
- Lebanon: Remains of Soliders Missing from 2014 Found
- Can the Wallabies win against All Blacks in Dunedin?