The Premier League champions have reportedly made a bid for the England worldwide, who has under a year left on his contract at the Emirates Stadium.
The England left-back is wanted by Watford and in the coming hours he could oin the Hornets for € 9 million.
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, will sell Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Chelsea this week, because he considers Liverpool too much of a threat to their top-four hopes.
The England midfielder, 24, turned down an offer worth a reported £180,000-per-week as he does not want to extend his current deal, which expires at the end of the 2017/18 season. But Chelsea's job now may still not be as straightforward as we'd like as apparently late and strong interest from Liverpool is something that needs to be considered.
Cruise Ships Give Hurricane Harvey a Wide Berth
It is expected to remain closed until the storm has passed and a port assessment has been completed. Quiroga with the port authority.
Oxlade-Chamberlain has entered the final 12 months of his contract and has informed Wenger he will not sign a new deal.
Chelsea are growing increasing confident of securing the signing of Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain according to reports.
"I want to keep my best players - my only target is to keep everyone on board". He had quite a huge billing to live up to, but unfortunately, the 23-year-old failed to fulfill those expectations for a good amount of time.
Oxlade-Chamberlain could feature for Arsenal when the Gunners take on Liverpool in the Premier League at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
- Sebastian Gorka Quits White House Post With Angry Salvo At Enemies
- Lebanon: Remains of Soliders Missing from 2014 Found
- Buckingham Palace; Man was Arrested as He Injured Officers
- Toronto confirms 1st human West Nile virus case of 2017
- Can the Wallabies win against All Blacks in Dunedin?
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard in squad to play at Aldershot tonight
- Matt Reeves' 'The Batman' Is Definitely Part Of The DCEU
- Lyon in rare company with 250 Test scalps
- Minnesota volunteers join Harvey relief effort
- Berkeley Police Arrest 13 as Anarchists Storm Right-Wing Event