The former UFC women's bantamweight champion Rousey (12-2 MMA, 6-2 UFC) will tie the knot with heavyweight Travis Browne (18-7-1 MMA, 9-7-1 UFC) on Saturday.
Unlike many other MMA stars, Ronda Rousey will not attend tonight's highly anticipated Mayweather vs. McGregor fight. The nuptials will take place in Hawaii, where Browne was born. Ronda, who was then promoting the "Furious 7" movie revealed on the US morning show Live! her engagement to Travis Browne.
What we do know is that UFC president Dana White announced the wedding on the Rich Eisen show Friday.
Rousey has thanked her dear nearly husband for helping her get through those dark times and lately, she has been focusing more on TV appearances and acting rather than on competing.
Kylie Jenner Gushes Over Nude Shoot, Hints 'Life Of Kylie' Isn't Authentic
In a clip for an upcoming episode of "Life of Kylie ", she said: "I've had more fun this past month than I have in like years". What we had never seen - in contrast - in the son of news of the lovely Jenner, it was a shooting pro with naked full.
He added that although Rousey is very happy to finally Wednesday, she has not announced any retirement plans yet.
People have been speculation that her humiliating 48 seconds long match with Nunes may be her last, despite the champion not announcing her retirement officially.
Recalling the day of the proposal, Rousey said on Live with Kelly & Ryan,"It was actually after heavy rain and we were under this waterfall".
Ronda Rousey still ranks as UFC's No. 4 female bantamweight fighter in the world despite her losses.
Rousey has been relatively quiet since her last fight at UFC 207 in December 2016.
- Trump is threatening to 'close down' USA government
- Majority of American Public Concerned About Trump's Behavior
- CBP rescues tiger cub in San Diego border crossing
- Trump imposes "strong new financial sanctions" on "Maduro dictatorship" in Venezuela
- Manchester United 0-0 Leicester
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard in squad to play at Aldershot tonight
- Myanmar: 71 die in militant attacks on police, border posts
- Buckingham Palace; Man was Arrested as He Injured Officers
- More assertive effort needed to make privacy right a reality: CUTS
- Final Fantasy XV Is Getting Free Assassin's Creed DLC on August 31