Man Utd confirmed on Thursday afternoon that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has signed a one-year contract with the club.
In his exclusive sit-down Ibrahimovic said his recovery is coming along well, insisting: "When I come back to play football on the field I will be better than before. I can not wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch" he said.
Off to a flying start in the Premier League with back-to-back 4 - 0 wins over West Ham United and Swansea City, expectations are high for the former Champions League winners.
Zlatan announced the deal with a mural on his Twitter page that showed him, dressed as an angel, shaking hands with a devil.
Ibrahimovic was released by the club in June after his season was ended prematurely by a knee injury, but he is expected to be fit again in December.
But Mourinho was impressed enough by Ibrahimovic's first nine months with United that he made it clear he was open to the forward returning if his recovery went well.
CBP rescues tiger cub in San Diego border crossing
Valencia has since been released on a $10,000 bond and ordered to appear for a preliminary hearing on September 5. The inspector found the tiger cub on the floor of Valencia's vehicle, the complaint said.
Ibrahimovic, who will wear No. 10, which was vacated by Wayne Rooney, said he had no issues with giving up the number he'd worn for the majority of his career. It's a nice number, and I asked the permission of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
"I feel good. I work hard, I haven't had a day off since the injury".
"He's one of the top athletes I've ever touched, he is in superb shape".
"After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return".
Three of the goals have been scored by Romelu Lukaku, a STG75 million ($120m) replacement for Ibrahimovic from Everton.
The news will be a big boost to boss Jose Mourinho as Ibrahimovic's 28 goals helped the side lift the EFL Cup and win the Europa League last term.
Until the point at which he ruptured his cruciate ligament at the end of April, it seemed certain Ibrahimovic would stay at United for a second season.
- Cruise Ships Give Hurricane Harvey a Wide Berth
- Final Fantasy XV Is Getting Free Assassin's Creed DLC on August 31
- Brussels: Man Shot Dead After Attacking Soldiers With Machete
- Kylie Jenner Gushes Over Nude Shoot, Hints 'Life Of Kylie' Isn't Authentic
- Trump imposes "strong new financial sanctions" on "Maduro dictatorship" in Venezuela
- Myanmar: 71 die in militant attacks on police, border posts
- GCSE Results: Students results at Somercotes Academy deliver once again
- 'Game of Thrones': Is Bran Secretly the Night King?
- India Outlaws Antiquated Instant Divorce Practice
- Fresh US-led air raids kill 7 civilians in Syria's Mayadin