It's forty years since Elvis Presley died and it seems right, and indeed highly appropriate, to mark that occasion with some Elvis-related YouTube stats.
On August 16, the actual 40th anniversary of Presley's death, AXS TV will show a Presley-themed episode of the Classic Albums series that examines his self-titled debut album, followed by an encore screening of Elvis Lives!
The auction has been organised for charity which enables sellers to list items to benefit non-profit organisations.
His insistence 20 more phone lines be installed at the venue - meaning a reconfiguration of the entire building - could not be met, meaning that Sheffield, and Britain, were never treated to a performance by Elvis. Royse said he can recall the moment he found out Elvis passed away.
Asked what Elvis' allure was, Priscilla couldn't help but gush.
'I understand they are a business, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them making money, ' he said.
All your questions answered on Google Maps and Search
Besides, it may not reach those in countries where internet is fast enough to access content without having to use a lite mode. The Search Lite app is aimed at getting everything easier to get to.
On Wednesday, Lisa Marie took her 8-year-old twin daughters, Harper and Finley Lockwood, and her 24-year-old son, Benjamin Keough, to Graceland to pay tribute to the late singer at a candlelight vigil with fans.
Kern said Elvis continues to be a fascination for people - even those too young to have been around during his performing career. "It was truly a great bonding time for my father and I. My dad always used to embarrass me when we would go somewhere because he would always say "thank you, thank you very much" in his Elvis voice". "You can't get any more - than that", said James.
The show marked the first time Priscilla, who married Elvis the year before, has ever seen him perform live.
'And then I was introduced to him, but do you know what it was?' Priscilla trailed off.
The site and local officials are estimating between 30,000 and 50,000 people will attend this year's vigil. Along with loyal fans from all over the world, his mourning family remembers the legend who died at the age of only 42.
Graceland cost half a million to keep each year and cut Lisa-Marie's inheritance down to only $1 million.
- That Bloody Photo of Steve Bannon Is Totally Fake
- Cavs 'fixated' on Getting Young Star for Kyrie Irving
- Tom Brady On Deshaun Watson: "He's Got A Great Future"
- CBO: Deficit would spike, premiums would rise if Trump ends Obamacare subsidies
- Jon Lester heads to DL with lat tightness, general shoulder fatigue
- Sean Payton explains Saints' decision to fire orthopedists
- Crews Preparing To Remove Taney Statue From Maryland State House
- Wall Street ends down after more White House turmoil
- Rahul's Indira Canteen in B'luru: Meals for Rs 10
- 8oz gloves and officials confirmed for Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor showdown