The Search Lite app is aimed at getting everything easier to get to.
It led to a whole new world of Lite apps! The app may be called Search Lite or Search (Test App), and it appears to be targeted at the Indonesian and/or Indian markets.
Mike Pence Defends Donald Trump Over Failure To Specifically Condemn White Supremacists
It did not specifically identify Trump or the United States, but criticized Maduro's close relationship with Communist-run Cuba. Pence said Trump's call was "sincere" and "from the heart", and he criticized the news media for parsing the president's words.
According to commentators the main difference between the original app and the lighter version is that the latter uses very little data. There are certain shortcuts to features as well like news, translation, weather, cricket scores, recipes, movies, songs, among others.
It's not yet clear what Google's plans for the app are, it's now in the early stages of development and only available in a handful of languages, but it's likely to also target the Indian market.
The app is now in the early stages of development. Besides, it may not reach those in countries where internet is fast enough to access content without having to use a lite mode. We are yet to see an official announcement of the app by Google. With over a billion population, the search engine giant is interested in bringing those people on board and make them use their services, a potentially untapped market. To add something of a social element, and to ensure that correct information floats to the top, users are able to upvote answers that are deemed particularly useful. It also supports offline features is believed to take up less space on a phone when installed, as well as requiring less RAM to work.
- Presidents Bush condemn racism in joint statement following Charlottesville violence
- Kim Jong-un made a 'very wise' decision
- Trump to revoke Obama-era flood risk building standards
- Who Is James Alex Fields Jr? Man Allegedly Drives Into Charlottesville Protesters
- PS4's next update finally lets you squelch notifications during movies
- German Economic Growth Robust Despite Slowdown in Second Quarter
- No comparison between Sanchez and Costa - Wenger
- 8oz gloves and officials confirmed for Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor showdown
- London Travel Chaos as Train Derails
- Kim Jong Un reviews "plans" to shoot missiles near Guam