The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, on Tuesday disclosed that ailing President Muhammadu Buhari recently turned back a government official from London where he is now receiving medical attention for trying to undermine the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo.
He said Buhari made it clear to the official that the man (Osinbajo) that was in charge of the country was in Abuja. He is a public official.
In response Femi said, "I do not know who is paying", Mr.
"Nigeria is taking care of the bill?" the anchor asked, and Adesina responded, "Most likely".
NAIJ.com recently reported that President Muhammadu Buhari reportedly ordered some aides and minister seeking his approval on some files to meet with acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. "I don not know for sure".
Adesina was part of a delegation led by Information Minister Lai Mohammed over the weekend to see Buhari in his London hospital.
"Once the President has transferred power, if you are the Inspector-General of Police and the Acting President says 'go and do ABC, ' you are fined if you don't do it".
Marshawn Lynch Tells Del Rio He's Always Sat During National Anthem
People on social media, on the other hand, had plenty to say both for and against the move. "Talked to Marshawn. You do your thing and we'll do ours", Del Rio said he told , Lynch.
"We can't depend on the word out there, but I can depend on what I saw with my eyes".
In his view, Bamgboye Adewunmi said "Buhari is our democratically elected president and as long as he is alive and has not committed a crime against the nation and the senate has not passed a vote of no confidence on him, calling for his resignation due to ill health is on called for".
"Once the doctors certify him, he will surely come back..."
"In many cases they are leaving behind poorly funded health services, which most of their citizens have to rely on", the article on BBC reads, explaining the plight of the countries from which these African leaders come.
The president who is on medical treatment in London duly handed over power to Osinbajo before he proceeded and has since maintained the standard protocol.
But can they truly afford these bills?
Do you something awesome to share with the world?
- Anthony Scaramucci breaks silence after White House exit
- Mike Pence Defends Donald Trump Over Failure To Specifically Condemn White Supremacists
- Australia's government accuses New Zealand of 'conspiring' against it
- Is China being left behind in sparring between US
- Flash floods in Bihar kill 10, leave millions stranded
- Trump May Roll Out Probe Into China and Intellectual Property Theft
- Abe meets with 4 governors over N Korean missile threat
- No comparison between Sanchez and Costa - Wenger
- Google Allo for web finally arrives, but only for Android users
- Scaramucci calls White House "tough place" on "Late Show"