Saturday will be partly sunny with highs in the mid-80s.
That front will dissolve on Wednesday so the chance of a shower or storm will go down.
According to the National Weather Service at State College, today will be sunny with a high near 81 and a light, north wind. Winds will be northeast near 5 miles per hour. We'll clear out and dry out for Sunday with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid-80s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds. Lows: Mid-60s to near 70.
James Damore: Working at Google Is Like Being in a 'Cult'
Damore is also pictured holding a sign saying "Fired for truth" and, in other photos, wearing a t-shirt that simply says "Truth". Fired4Truth, widely believed to be Damore's Twitter account, is closing in on 50,000 followers in a matter of days.
Tuesday will be cloudy to partly sunny with a few showers and storms possible.
Tuesday Night.Mostly cloudy. Showers and storms possible. Showers and storms will develop this afternoon and evening. At the very least, the morning and early afternoon will be partly sunny and pleasant with just a gradual elevation of humidity.
Emerging sun and lower humidity end the weekend on a high note! Wind: S 5-15; gusty. So if you're south of I-20 you should see a little sunshine to start off the day but our highs shouldn't be much more than the mid to upper 80s.
More promising rain chances roll in for the first half of the brand new work week next week.
- Mega Millions Winning Ticket Worth $393 Million Sold At Illinois Barbecue
- Death toll in Nepal landslides, floods rises to 49
- Chilling video shows how horrifyingly risky a police officer's job can be
- Trump says he hopes not to have to use U.S. nukes
- FDA Reports That 5 People Have Died After Weight Loss Balloon Treatments
- Nationals' Bryce Harper avoids knee ligament injury
- Koeman reveals the signing Everton must make to challenge top six
- Dele Alli scores with lethal volley as Tottenham's forwards run Newcastle ragged
- City records raise doubts about repairs, inspections of Austin garage
- Marshawn Lynch Tells Del Rio He's Always Sat During National Anthem