A few opinions, therefore, could have been changed by a superb opening day win for the Terriers that left their 3,000 fans chanting, "We are top of the league" in the closing stages.
Mounie's second 12 minutes from time made sure of the comprehensive win, and Wagner believes while his high pressing approach paid dividends, his side's ruthlessness in front of goal helped earn them the three points.
The Eagles faithful will be hopeful they can perform better than their last campaign, where the prospect of relegation to the Championship seemed a reality, however with a new manager at the helm, things could be on the up for the south London club.
Without fail, the pundits and bookmakers wrote Town off during the countdown to the new season. This is why we bought him, to score goals.
As one door closes, another one has opened for retiring Huddersfield Town captain Mark Hudson. Huddersfield has a good manager but they lack skills on the pitch and that could cost them this season.
Trump says he hopes not to have to use U.S. nukes
The statement is a direct response to bipartisan criticism of the ultimatum Trump issued to North Korea on Tuesday. Tillerson said Wednesday as he returned from an Asia trip he doesn't believe there is "any imminent threat".
Crystal Palace boss Frank de Boer has admitted that his side will be aiming for mid-table security ahead of the new Premier League season. He has done well to sign Chelsea youngster Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan, while also bringing in 20-year-old defender Jairo Riedewald from Ajax.
"I am looking forward to having the opportunity to play with the number of talented ball players that are already in this squad at the club".
"I think everyone can see how big of an influence he is in the dressing room and how good of a character he is for the team".
Huddersfield begin their first top-flight campaign for 45 years on Saturday when they travel to Crystal Palace.
This will be the first Premier League match for both de Boer and Wagner.
Since 2008-09, only four newly promoted sides have won on the opening day in the Premier League - but all, like Huddersfield, had won promotion via the play-offs; Hull in 2008 and 2016, Blackpool in 2010 and West Ham in 2012.
- Babysitters arrested for putting crying baby in fridge, posting video to Snapchat
- FDA Reports That 5 People Have Died After Weight Loss Balloon Treatments
- European Council widens sanctions against North Korea
- Trump Declares Public Health Emergency To Address Opioid Crisis
- Protests in South Africa ahead of no-confidence vote against Zuma
- Is Janata Dal (United) heading towards a split in Bihar?
- Koeman reveals the signing Everton must make to challenge top six
- AIADMK merger: Dinakaran removed, EPS faction adopts resolution against Sasikala
- Friends Remember Musician Glen Campbell
- Russian Military Jet Flies Over New Jersey