The incident happened in Austin, Texas, after the vehicle fell over the edge of the auto park.
A woman is recovering from serious injuries suffered when the vehicle she was driving plunged from the seventh story of an Austin, Texas, parking garage.
Austin police Cpl. Chris Carlisle told the American-Statesman said that unlike the O'Connor crash in which the cables broke, in the latest incident the auto somehow "went through the wires".
The video shows the auto hit the pavement nose-first, clipping the rear of another vehicle as it comes to rest in the alley of the garage at 508 Brazos Street in downtown Austin.
The BMW driver sustained serious injuries and the driver of the Tahoe was uninjured.
But it soon became apparent that this was the second time in less than a year that a vehicle drove through steel cables and over the side of the Littlefield Garage located at East Sixth and Brazos streets.
Friends Remember Musician Glen Campbell
In a statement issued Tuesday night to his official Facebook, Urban paid tribute to someone he considered his "role model". Campbell used the song as the theme to his television variety show, The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour between 1969 and 1972.
Burch and other witnesses then rushed to help the woman inside.
The Austin Police Department released security footage of the incident Thursday, showing the BMW come crashing down onto a Chevrolet Tahoe below.
A similar incident occurred at the same garage in September 2016.
FOX 7 reports that the cables are hanging just as they were after the crash on July 13, and that city code enforcement is working closely with the property owners to bring the system up to code.
William Burch, the driver of the SUV, moved his vehicle away from the fallen auto before he and other witnesses rushed to rescue the woman stuck inside.
Bowmer, who could not be reached by The Post, is looking to take legal action, though no suit has been filed yet, the paper said.
- Facebook launches Watch platform for original video
- Distracted Driving Around Schools and Buses is Recipe for Disaster
- North Korea 'risks end of regime'
- Babysitters arrested for putting crying baby in fridge, posting video to Snapchat
- 'Carpool Karaoke' Episode 1 Now Available on Apple Music
- European Council widens sanctions against North Korea
- Man who shot officer in Brooklyn kills himself
- Trump Declares Public Health Emergency To Address Opioid Crisis
- Koeman reveals the signing Everton must make to challenge top six
- Protests in South Africa ahead of no-confidence vote against Zuma