Much of Kansas has been dry lately, Lawson said, so a few inches of rain will be welcome.
Temperatures will gradually warm back in the upper 80s to even low 90s as early as Thursday but with cloud cover and rain expected have kept temperatures on the cooler side.
In Madison on Friday, look for patchy fog before 8 a.m., otherwise mostly cloudy skies, a high near 73 and north winds at 5 to 10 miles per hour, the National Weather Service said.
The next system is on the way, and it brings a return to shower and thunderstorm chances leading into the weekend. South wind 7 to 9 miles per hour.
Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 5am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am.
Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Highs in the 70s.
Newcastle paying the price for missing out on targets - Benitez
Benitez said in his conversation with Wenger "I was talking with Arsene yesterday because we had the manager's meeting". I have to continue sending my players the right message and giving them confidence about what we are trying to do.
Sunday, the upper level trough responsible for these daily rain chances finally manages to work its way off to the east.
Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Up to 6 inches of rain is forecast in parts of eastern Oklahoma, starting Thursday night and lasting through Sunday. (That being said, the precipitation chance is minimal and the weather is now not expected to affect fireworks to close out Musikfest).
A high near 82 is expected Saturday, with partly sunny skies.
Occasional lightning creates some thunder that may startle you out of bed in the night; we see no real threat of "severe" weather, but a few of these storms could get pretty heavy through daybreak. East wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy with a low around 72. The next timing of showers is a bit unclear, as it's far in the future so many models are in disagreement. Expect a bunch of sunshine and highs rebounding close to 85°.
- Are Kajol and Karan planning to mend fences?
- Bosz disappointed with Dembele
- Friends Remember Musician Glen Campbell
- Protests in South Africa ahead of no-confidence vote against Zuma
- Facebook launches Watch platform for original video
- Proceedings end for day in Taylor Swift groping case
- North Korea 'risks end of regime'
- Trump steps up attacks on McConnell for failure on health-care reform
- 60 women threaten to sue Google over sexist allegations
- Spotify lands on Xbox One, bringing new music to countless games