There was no sign yesterday that Ousmane would not be here today.
"We are not worrying about Dembele going to Barcelona".
The Coach of Borrusia Dortmund, Peter Bosz has confirmed the absence of winger Ousmanne Dembele from training this morning.
Callum Bunce of Ladbrokes said: "Dembele couldn't have made his intentions any clearer with his recent actions, and the money suggests it's surely only a matter of time before the club let go of their prized asset".
As reported in The Guardian, Dortmund's chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke has hinted that the club would turn down an opening bid worth around £90.2m.
Proceedings end for day in Taylor Swift groping case
Her lawyer said in his opening statement at the court in Denver , Colorado, that Mr Mueller had "grabbed her rear end". Two years after the incident, he sued Taylor, her mom and her management team of slander and getting him fired.
Barcelona are flush with cash and in the market for reinforcements following Neymar's world-record £200m departure for Paris Saint-Germain and are said to have Dembele, as well as Liverpool maestro Philippe Coutinho, at the top of their shopping list.
While the total of the Blaugrana offer is as yet unknown, BVB recently warned the Liga giants that they wanted more than £100 million (€110m) for him.
"We will of course sanction this misconduct", Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc said in a statement, adding that Dembele was suspended until after this weekend's Cup match.
Ed Aarons of the Guardian claimed that Dembele is now in Paris awaiting permission to fly to Barcelona to complete a transfer, but Dortmund's latest statement tells a very different story. "We tried to reach him but we did not", he told reporters.
Dortmund have previously insisted Dembele is not for sale, although Sky in Germany understands he would be allowed to leave for £135m.
Precocious forward Dembele joined Dortmund last summer from French side Rennes for just 15 million euros.
- Will Smith Raps Old School Classics On James Corden's Carpool Karaoke Spin-Off
- Florida mother charged with murder was headed to Buffalo
- 60 women threaten to sue Google over sexist allegations
- Gujarat MLAs return from Karnataka
- Vic teen's legs eaten by tiny sea animals
- It is best not to play Everton target Sigurdsson, says Clement
- Are Kajol and Karan planning to mend fences?
- Tesla wants to increase their debt by an additional $1.5 billion
- 'Excessive Corrosion' Blamed For Ohio State Fair Incident
- Manhunt after French soldiers 'deliberately' hit by BMW in Paris